Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
much need massage

My husband and called same day and they were able to accommodate us. I saw Lena, not sure who my... read more

Reviewed November 20, 2021
misswingstwo
Holbrook, Massachusetts
Must visit if in the area!

If you are in the area you must book a service here. I came 2 days in a row and loved it. I tried... read more

Reviewed June 20, 2021
jessyjess76

Recommended experiences in and around Treasure Island
from $173.00
from $67.00
from $62.00
from $125.50
More Info
All reviews great massage swedish massage corey therapy therapist
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed September 28, 2017

I was in tears. The pain in my back and neck was so bad. Two car accidents and falling off horses as a child had taken its toll. DAN TO THE RESCUE! Dan's unique therapy gets right to the root of the problem, and now I'm pain free at last!
Dan has over 3 decades of experience as a masseur, and during that time he developed his unique therapy that irreversibly heals chronic pain. We live with painful tightness which he stretches to release stagnation. Once released, you are free to enjoy your body again. I highly recommend Dan's Body Armour Therapy, (BAT), if you need to finally solve your miserable aches and pains once and for all. - Ginger G.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Eric and Ginger G
Corey M, Owner at Paradise Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Thank You Ginger. We really appreciate your review and we are so glad that you are feeling better these days. We will look forward to seeing you soon. Have a Great Day! Corey

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Very nice & relaxing spa! The owner and staff are welcoming and friendly...they quickly accommodated us without appointments and took great care of our needs during our visit. Carissa was amazing at her massage therapy techniques. Both my husband and I are avid fitness fanatics so finding a masseuse capable of working out all the kinks it tough. Carissa met our needs perfectly!
Valarie provided excellent service a.d conversation during our pedicures...she is very talented and friendly!
We plan on returning again soon!

Date of experience: September 2017
Corey M, Owner at Paradise Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Thank you very much for the nice review.
We really enjoyed serving you both.
We will look forward to your return.
Hope you both have an Amazing Week.
Corey

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately this was one of the worst massages I have ever had.
The building is super cute and rooms are very nice. I did feel very welcomed as soon as I arrived. My massage therapist was nice as well but her massage technique was terrible. I had an hour massage of her just resting her hands on me, a few pressure point techniques and that's it. Not once did she massage my arms, fingers or toes. Majority of the hour was my back which is fine if you ate actually massaging someone and not just resting your hands on them.
Being an LMT myself I was highly disappointed with my $75 massage.
Unfortunately I will never be back.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Julietambling
Corey M, Owner at Paradise Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Hello Julie,
I am so sorry to hear about your bad experience.
I am surprised to hear because she noramlly gets rave reviews from our clients.
I do know that everyone here was stressed due to the upcoming hurricane, which I do hope you weathered well. I always strive for 5 star service and would like to offer you another chance to experience Paradise Spa with a therapist that will be sure to satisfy your needs. Please except a complimentary session on me. I will be sure to place you with a great therapist. Once again, my sincere apology. Please call me when you are ready to schedule your free session. Thank You. Corey

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Great message, both wife and I enjoyed our messages. Personal treatment with fantastic results
Amazing

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 21, 2017

I'm a local and I would not go anywhere else to have my nails done but to Paradise Spa and to Barbie! She takes her time ensures that she has the most updated products and my nails looks fabulous! Treat your feet and hands to the best!

Date of experience: July 2017