Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Massages

They were so wonderful, my friends and I all went TWICE in ONE WEEK while on vacation! We each had... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
smcollins1211
Cincinnati, Ohio
via mobile
Dan is the Man with BAT Therapy

In May of 2018, I was in a car accident. I had never experienced massages or physical therapy in... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Vinny J

All reviews deep tissue relaxing massage chronic pain massage therapist salt scrub madeira beach corey skilled fascia techniques session healing motion esthetician movement explanation
Reviewed July 1, 2017

With the help of Dan, I was able to understand how years of stress caused my fascia to tighten up and significantly limit normal flexibility. He introduced me to fascia therapy that targets this tightened fascia and help loosen its grip on my body. It was amazing to experience a greater range of movements throughout my entire body and quicker recovery from physical exercise that this therapy afforded me.

Thank you Dan!

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

I had an outstanding Deep Tissue Massage by Corey...really one of the best I have ever had. He is very knowledgeable and skilled. I highly recommend Paradise Spa. It is professional and immaculately ckean.

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Went for a massage and sauna treatment. Staff was very friendly, professional, and skilled. Amy gave an excellent massage and focused on areas I requested. Spa is very nice and well kept.

Reviewed March 23, 2017

My husband and I come to Madeira Beach every year and always get a massage at Paradise. It is very clean, has a very serene and relaxing atmosphere, and the massages are amazing. I had Dan and my husband had Carrissa. The massage with Dan is one of the best I have ever had, and I get massages monthly! My husband also enjoyed his massage! We highly recommend!

Reviewed February 17, 2017

While visiting in the area, over the last 2+years, I have been getting manicures with Barbie. She is an Amazing Nail Tech and very Friendly !! Her French Manicures are the BEST that I have ever received and I would never hesitate to recommend Paradise Spa to others !!