Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Pampering!

We had a couples massage on Valentine's Day. They were decorated for the occasion. They did a... read more

Reviewed February 23, 2020
Khrista G
Taylor, Michigan
Beautiful Valentine's Couples Package

What a little gem of a spa!!! We were on Treasure Island for a long Valentine's weekend and I... read more

Reviewed February 18, 2020

from $63.00
from $41.03
from $53.77
More Info
All reviews amazing massage relaxation massage salt scrub relaxing afternoon corey pedicure therapist skilled tension therapeutic
Selected filters
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

I had an outstanding Deep Tissue Massage by Corey...really one of the best I have ever had. He is very knowledgeable and skilled. I highly recommend Paradise Spa. It is professional and immaculately ckean.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Went for a massage and sauna treatment. Staff was very friendly, professional, and skilled. Amy gave an excellent massage and focused on areas I requested. Spa is very nice and well kept.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed March 23, 2017

My husband and I come to Madeira Beach every year and always get a massage at Paradise. It is very clean, has a very serene and relaxing atmosphere, and the massages are amazing. I had Dan and my husband had Carrissa. The massage with Dan is one of the best I have ever had, and I get massages monthly! My husband also enjoyed his massage! We highly recommend!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed February 17, 2017

While visiting in the area, over the last 2+years, I have been getting manicures with Barbie. She is an Amazing Nail Tech and very Friendly !! Her French Manicures are the BEST that I have ever received and I would never hesitate to recommend Paradise Spa to others !!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed January 3, 2017

I selected Paradise SPA after doing a quick google search and seeing its very high ratings. I was on vacation and wanted a nice relaxing massage and was not disappointed. Carissa did a simply wonderful job. At the end, I was totally and completely relaxed and just floating on air. In fact it was so great that I returned two days later (I was leaving on Sunday so no time to waste!!). This time I had a deep tissue massage and yet again, Carissa was fantastic. The place is relaxing, the staff are nice and the massage was great. I only wished I lived closer so I could go every week.

Date of experience: December 2016