“Fascia massage by Dan”
Review of Paradise Spa

Paradise Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Paradise Spa. We are a Full Spectrum Luxury Day Spa! We offer a clean, quiet, and professional atmosphere so you can relax and enjoy your time with us.Whether you are looking for Therapeutic needs, Total Relaxation, or a Full Day at the Spa,Paradise is the place to be !
Reviewed July 1, 2017

With the help of Dan, I was able to understand how years of stress caused my fascia to tighten up and significantly limit normal flexibility. He introduced me to fascia therapy that targets this tightened fascia and help loosen its grip on my body. It was amazing to experience a greater range of movements throughout my entire body and quicker recovery from physical exercise that this therapy afforded me.

Thank you Dan!

"esthetician"
"movement"
"explanation"

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

I had an outstanding Deep Tissue Massage by Corey...really one of the best I have ever had. He is very knowledgeable and skilled. I highly recommend Paradise Spa. It is professional and immaculately ckean.

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Went for a massage and sauna treatment. Staff was very friendly, professional, and skilled. Amy gave an excellent massage and focused on areas I requested. Spa is very nice and well kept.

Reviewed March 23, 2017

My husband and I come to Madeira Beach every year and always get a massage at Paradise. It is very clean, has a very serene and relaxing atmosphere, and the massages are amazing. I had Dan and my husband had Carrissa. The massage with Dan is one of the best I have ever had, and I get massages monthly! My husband also enjoyed his massage! We highly recommend!