“Dan is by far the best massage therapist ever!”
Review of Paradise Spa

Paradise Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Paradise Spa. We are a Full Spectrum Luxury Day Spa! We offer a clean, quiet, and professional atmosphere so you can relax and enjoy your time with us.Whether you are looking for Therapeutic needs, Total Relaxation, or a Full Day at the Spa,Paradise is the place to be !
Reviewed November 15, 2015

I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. My daughter-in-law thought I should see Dan for his special fascia treatment massage. When I first went to him he could only work on 1/4 of my back alone. After 3 months of once a week sessions, he is now able to deeply treat my whole body and after many doctors' visits and medications, I can honestly say that Dan's deep fascia treatments have helped me most of all. He has given me better days and anyone with any pain issues should most definitely give him and his special fascia massage a try. You won't be sorry. By, Connie

Date of experience: August 2015
"esthetician"
"movement"
"explanation"

Reviewed October 8, 2015

From the moment I stepped foot in Paradise Massage and Day Spa, I was impressed. Corey was so nice and talked to my friend and I about exactly what we hoped to get out of our massages. I was then passed off to Steve for my deep tissue. Holy crap. I've had lots of massages in the past, but I'm fairly certain this was the best. Before we began, Steve talked to me about my main areas of concern and he was especially attentive. It was pure relaxation mixed with the perfect amount of pressure applied to my problematic neck and shoulders, where I tend to hold all my tension. I only wish Steve lived nearer to me so that I could visit him once a week!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed August 20, 2015

One of the best spa experiences I've had in a long time ! The hydro bath is magical. Sports massage was really therapeutic and totally relaxing. The gentleman at the front desk was so professional and sweet. I wish this place was near my home. And the best part is that it was so reasonably priced!

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed July 27, 2015 via mobile

I had a Wonderful massage , facial and pedicure . I felt very comfortable, relaxed, and like a new person after my whole experience.

Date of experience: July 2015