Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent service and customer service

My daughter and I had a couples massage. The best massage I have ever had. Ashlee is fantastic... read more

Reviewed October 5, 2022
FarAway56147288488
via mobile
much need massage

My husband and called same day and they were able to accommodate us. I saw Lena, not sure who my... read more

Reviewed November 20, 2021

from $67.00
from $62.00
from $125.50
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 8, 2015

From the moment I stepped foot in Paradise Massage and Day Spa, I was impressed. Corey was so nice and talked to my friend and I about exactly what we hoped to get out of our massages. I was then passed off to Steve for my deep tissue. Holy crap. I've had lots of massages in the past, but I'm fairly certain this was the best. Before we began, Steve talked to me about my main areas of concern and he was especially attentive. It was pure relaxation mixed with the perfect amount of pressure applied to my problematic neck and shoulders, where I tend to hold all my tension. I only wish Steve lived nearer to me so that I could visit him once a week!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed August 20, 2015

One of the best spa experiences I've had in a long time ! The hydro bath is magical. Sports massage was really therapeutic and totally relaxing. The gentleman at the front desk was so professional and sweet. I wish this place was near my home. And the best part is that it was so reasonably priced!

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed July 27, 2015 via mobile

I had a Wonderful massage , facial and pedicure . I felt very comfortable, relaxed, and like a new person after my whole experience.

Reviewed July 27, 2015 via mobile

The weather was rainy so we decided to take in a couples massage.... They did not disappoint! The service was impeccable beginning to end and the massages were excellent. Definitely recommend !!!

Reviewed July 22, 2015

A very serene spa with a tasteful, clean, inviting décor. Had the salt stone massage with Amanda and muscles felt blessedly looser almost immediately. She was extremely professional, skilled, and warmly courteous. The owner, Corey, was most accommodating. This spa does not disappoint! And I will definitely return.

Note that if coconut oil is not your preference for massage oil (they only use pure, organic products), you can ask for grapeseed oil.