Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great way to pamper your baby.

I wanted to treat my man to a nice spa day. I booked a salt scrub for two, not knowing what to... read more

Reviewed February 5, 2019
Nancy T
Relaxing

A very private and quiet experience. Barb knows how to make you feel special. Just enough... read more

Reviewed January 23, 2019
Kate P
Treasure Island, Florida
via mobile

All reviews deep tissue relaxing massage chronic pain salt scrub relaxing afternoon madeira beach corey facial therapist skilled fascia techniques session healing motion esthetician explanation
Reviewed March 13, 2015 via mobile

The lady that performed my Swedish massage was Jenny she was amazing! She was very sweet and did an awesome job! It was my very first massage and wish I could go to her again only I was on vacation! Very good spa in the area!

Date of experience: March 2015
1  Thank Brittanydaniellep
Reviewed March 12, 2015

Tranquil and serene from the moment you walk in the door. Don't let the exterior fool you (not an inviting or soothing paint color), everything about this spa is first rate. The furnishings are tasteful and subdued, and the music is relaxing without being the get-on-your-nerves spa music. My husband surprised me for my birthday, best birthday ever! I experienced a salt scrub, hydrotherapy bath, swedish massage and a facial. The entire staff is friendly, yet professional. Highly recommend. I will be back!

Date of experience: March 2015
1  Thank Deanna D
Reviewed February 20, 2015

The energy, cleanliness, commitment to natural oils and salts combined with welcoming and skilled staff made this the highlight of the week. Had the body glow and hydrotherapy combination......heavenly! In fact, I'll return when I'm back in town.

Date of experience: February 2015
1  Thank MaurafromMaine
Reviewed February 7, 2015 via mobile

Absolutely the best energy from the moment you enter! Loved everyone! Dan rates #1 on a scale of 1-10. His massage skills are far from ordinary! I experienced the ultimate relaxing, healing yet powerful deep tissue massage for 1 hour and was wishing I had booked an hour and a half. I felt very comfortable with Dan as soon as I met him. He is worth every cent and much much more! Then there's Barbie the Estitician. Another #1 rating in my book. This woman knows what she's doing and takes her time! I had no idea what I was about to experience when I booked my pedicure. I expected it to be like all the others. My feet have never felt so soft and smooth and my toenails were truly a work of art! I have french manicures so I do the same to my toenails. I'm not exaggerating when I say they looked so much better than anything I've ever had done it made me wonder why these other people get away with charging as much as they do... I will try to keep this short because I've already written such a long review but these people are truly wonderful and I still haven't told you about my facial! So in as few words as possible... Barbie removed some things from my face that I failed to accomplish myself. As I relaxed on the most comfortable, warm, soft table in a wrap provided for me, covered with a very soft sheet and blanket, I could have fallen to sleep while she gently massaged and cleansed my face with different products. So relaxing! It's obvious right away how much she loves her work because she truly enjoys it and has a natural talent. Everything is very clean and nicely done which made me comfortable right away. I will definitely be visiting again next year!

2  Thank J4Paws
Reviewed February 6, 2015

After spending a weekend at an upscale hotel and spa in Sarasota, my sister and I found a perfect ending to our trip at Paradise Massage and Day Spa. Prices were much more affordable and packages were inviting. We had a sugar scrub, massage, a hydrotherapy bath and facial. A great relaxing day for a dreary January! The personnel were very friendly and professional. They had just renovated and included the hydrotherapy bath which for some persons would be very therapeutic. The facility was clean and inviting. Would love to go back again. Just wish they had a bigger place to comb or dry hair!

Date of experience: January 2015