Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Five Star Treatment

My daughter and I had couples massages while in Florida on vacation. I've had lots of massages and... read more

Reviewed July 19, 2020
BecksRice2020
Pampering!

We had a couples massage on Valentine's Day. They were decorated for the occasion. They did a... read more

Reviewed February 23, 2020

from $59.12
from $118.79
from $53.77
More Info
All reviews amazing massage corey therapist tension therapeutic petersburg florida
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Had my first ever massage today, and it was amazing! Kathy was great! I also must mention that Heather at the front desk was very nice! Would definitely go back if I lived here!

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We were visiting Treasure Island and I decided to have my usual weekly massage. I called Paradise Massage and made an appointment for a custom massage. Dan did amazing bodywork on me. He was by far one of the best massage therapist I have had in the past 20 years. If I didn't live in Indiana, I would go to him at least once a month. The atmosphere is amazing. It was so relaxing! I highly recommend Paradise Spa.

1  Thank sgsandy
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I scheduled a massage for my husband for fathers day. His appointment was with Kathy. He reported that it was one of the best massages he has ever had. Don't be fooled by the location.

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Dee Ann was amazing! The spa was clean and serene; the entire atmosphere was perfect; music good; not too loud, temperature pleasant; perfect for relaxation. The best part was Dee Ann knew exactly where the tension was in my body and spent the most time on those areas. She even discovered my left knee has been bothering me somehow and fixed it! I get massages every month back home and I can honestly say this was one of the best massages I have EVER had. Full hour to the minute. I highly recommend!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Services at the paradise massage and day spa was great there was three of us and we all enjoyed our treatments and the fact that we could all be done at the same time was awesome as not to lose any beach time.. Was a great place to relax and unwind from our hectic lives...Thanks girls, it was wonderful!!!