“Fantastic massage on vacation in Treasure Island”
Review of Paradise Spa

Paradise Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Paradise Spa. We are a Full Spectrum Luxury Day Spa! We offer a clean, quiet, and professional atmosphere so you can relax and enjoy your time with us.Whether you are looking for Therapeutic needs, Total Relaxation, or a Full Day at the Spa,Paradise is the place to be !
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Dan gave me one of the best massages of my life-- in the top 4-5 of my most memorable massages. Extremely relaxing, therapeutic (on my extremely tight neck/shoulder), and rejuvenating at the same time. It's tough for massage alone to knock out my shoulder and neck tension, and he did it.

Date of experience: August 2014
"esthetician"
"movement"
"explanation"

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Had my first ever massage today, and it was amazing! Kathy was great! I also must mention that Heather at the front desk was very nice! Would definitely go back if I lived here!

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We were visiting Treasure Island and I decided to have my usual weekly massage. I called Paradise Massage and made an appointment for a custom massage. Dan did amazing bodywork on me. He was by far one of the best massage therapist I have had in the past 20 years. If I didn't live in Indiana, I would go to him at least once a month. The atmosphere is amazing. It was so relaxing! I highly recommend Paradise Spa.

Date of experience: May 2014
1  Thank sgsandy
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I scheduled a massage for my husband for fathers day. His appointment was with Kathy. He reported that it was one of the best massages he has ever had. Don't be fooled by the location.

Date of experience: June 2014
See more reviews
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Dee Ann was amazing! The spa was clean and serene; the entire atmosphere was perfect; music good; not too loud, temperature pleasant; perfect for relaxation. The best part was Dee Ann knew exactly where the tension was in my body and spent the most time on those areas. She even discovered my left knee has been bothering me somehow and fixed it! I get massages every month back home and I can honestly say this was one of the best massages I have EVER had. Full hour to the minute. I highly recommend!

Date of experience: May 2014