Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent place and service.

I love a deep tissue massage, but most places cannot go deep enough to release my tight muscles... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
dwooster
Excellent service and customer service

My daughter and I had a couples massage. The best massage I have ever had. Ashlee is fantastic... read more

Reviewed October 5, 2022

from $67.00
from $2,500.00
from $125.50
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Had my first ever massage today, and it was amazing! Kathy was great! I also must mention that Heather at the front desk was very nice! Would definitely go back if I lived here!

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We were visiting Treasure Island and I decided to have my usual weekly massage. I called Paradise Massage and made an appointment for a custom massage. Dan did amazing bodywork on me. He was by far one of the best massage therapist I have had in the past 20 years. If I didn't live in Indiana, I would go to him at least once a month. The atmosphere is amazing. It was so relaxing! I highly recommend Paradise Spa.

1  Thank sgsandy
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I scheduled a massage for my husband for fathers day. His appointment was with Kathy. He reported that it was one of the best massages he has ever had. Don't be fooled by the location.

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Dee Ann was amazing! The spa was clean and serene; the entire atmosphere was perfect; music good; not too loud, temperature pleasant; perfect for relaxation. The best part was Dee Ann knew exactly where the tension was in my body and spent the most time on those areas. She even discovered my left knee has been bothering me somehow and fixed it! I get massages every month back home and I can honestly say this was one of the best massages I have EVER had. Full hour to the minute. I highly recommend!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Services at the paradise massage and day spa was great there was three of us and we all enjoyed our treatments and the fact that we could all be done at the same time was awesome as not to lose any beach time.. Was a great place to relax and unwind from our hectic lives...Thanks girls, it was wonderful!!!