“Well worth it!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paradise Massage and Day Spa

Paradise Massage and Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Paradise Massage and Day Spa We are a Full Spectrum Luxury Day Spa!We offer a clean, quiet, and professional atmosphere so you can relax and enjoy your time with us.Whether you are looking for Therapeutic needs, Total Relaxation, or a Full Day at the Spa,Paradise is the place to be !
Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well worth it!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

One of the best massages I've ever had. My wife and I got the couples massage and both felt better immediately afterward. Both Anna and Kathy were amazing and extremely knowledgeable. If we were locals we would be regulars. The next time we are in town we will be back. Wonderful, relaxing, extremely clean, and very professional. Thanks again.

1 Thank Whereislorin01

Springfield, Missouri
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“We needed this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

My wife and I had a couple of stressful days with the airlines canceling our flights and then delays so we were ready for the couples massage. Great place and great people, can't thank them enough for helping releiving our stress and getting us back on an even keel.

1 Thank Out_of_towner448
Glen Mills, PA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Paradise Spa is paradise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Go to high end spas in the Philly area 3-4 times a year, and 3-4 times yearly when we go on vacation. We had a couples massage, hydrotherapy, and facials. The staff and afternoon was fantastic!

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Massage at Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Cory was fantastic!! Been home for a couple of days and still feel good. My only regret is that I didn't schedule my massage at the beginning of the week so I could have had a second massage before going home.

Visited August 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An amazing massage.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

My wife and I just did the couple package and was amazing, Dee is the best, thanks. I walked out of there on a massage high.

Visited August 2013