“Great Little Place”
Review of Paradise Spa

Paradise Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Paradise Spa. We are a Full Spectrum Luxury Day Spa! We offer a clean, quiet, and professional atmosphere so you can relax and enjoy your time with us.Whether you are looking for Therapeutic needs, Total Relaxation, or a Full Day at the Spa,Paradise is the place to be !
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Very friendly staff and therapists. The environment is very relaxing. My therapist (Corey I THINK was his name) was very knowledgeable and thorough. He did an excellent job.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"esthetician"
"explanation"

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I am 5 months pregnant and got the most amazing massage I have ever had on June 21-2013. It was 90 minutes, and I was very comfortable the entire time. The pillows were very supportive and the therapist was ready to change my position if I needed to. I was even able to lie on my back, thanks to a special table they have that elevates so I was partly sitting up. The staff were all very nice and helpful. It is a tiny place on the outside, in a little strip mall, but the inside is very luxurious. Overall it was one of my best spa experiences of all time.

Corey M, Owner at Paradise Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate you and value your time. It was an honor to serve you and we sure hope you come back to visit again. Thanks again and Have an Amazing Day!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We had a couples massage and hydrotherapy treatment. I am a massage snob and can say this was one of the best I have ever received. Each of us had a different type of massage and we both couldn't be more pleased. We even tried to schedule a second appointment during our trip. Good job ladies! Also, they are super accommodating and when my flight from Oklahoma City was delayed by the tornado they worked with us to move our appointment time. What a great price in addition. We will most definetly go again if we are in the area.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Me and my husband were visiting treasure island for our anniversary and decided to get the couples massage an there hottub hydotherapy. it was amazing and so relaxing.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I chose Paradise Spa based on internet reviews. Heather handled my reservation request promptly by email (I'm from Canada). I chose a hot stone massage followed by a facial. My massage was with Jessica. These are the skilled and healing hands of a true, dedicated professional. She is a petite powerhouse! I couldn't believe someone so tiny was so strong.

My spa day continued with an amazing facial. Georgina understands clients with mature skin and was very gentle. I felt refreshed and re-hydrated afterwards. When she learned I was visiting the area she made a couple of suggestions for places my family might , was perfect.

I really like the laidback vibe of Paradise Spa. It is small, quiet and absolutely SPOTLESS. I recommend it