“Wonderful Strong hands”

Paradise Massage and Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Paradise Massage and Day Spa We are a Full Spectrum Luxury Day Spa!We offer a clean, quiet, and professional atmosphere so you can relax and enjoy your time with us.Whether you are looking for Therapeutic needs, Total Relaxation, or a Full Day at the Spa,Paradise is the place to be !
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Wonderful Strong hands”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have never been moved to write a review before, but I had the best massage ever at Paradise Spa. Jessica greeted me with a firm handshake. The rooms were serene and tasteful. The music was soothing. Jessica was very professional and skilled at working out all my knots, but gentle. At the end of the massage I was so relaxed and I am very grateful to Jessica for her tiny, amazingly talented and strong hands.
I highly recommend the experience and hope to return often.

Germantown, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very NIce Massages -- Very Happy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

My wife and I paid $218 or so for a 90 minute couples massage on Saturday. My wife got a massage from Teos (sp?) and I got one from Jessica. We didn't ask for the opposite sex, but that is how they matched us up and we preferred that. We thought they both did an excellent job. They look like they are both in their twenties and neither of them looks all that big and strong--my wife especially likes a harder massage--but they did a really nice job. For a smaller person, Jessica made it seem as though she had about four hands--she was really skilled. We were both impressed. The only thing we would have liked to have seen done a little differently, was that they disappeared very quickly after the massage. Often we are used to the masseurs (sp?) meeting us outside the room for a minute or two and providing some sort of insights, like, 'I'd keep an eye on that right hamstring that was very tight', or 'don't forget to drink a lot of water', or something like that, but at least they didn't get all new-agey on us and try to sell us on the value of a vortex tour like the guy in Sedona. :) We would highly recommend them.

2 Thank davenlu20002000
Brooklyn, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

I have never written a review before, but just had to after visiting Paradise Spa today. I am visiting my mom in St. Petersburg and wanted to treat her to a massage. Took a chance on this place, and it was amazing. I have had many massages, and this was definitely one of the best (if not THE best). Teos worked on me, and Jessica worked on my mother. A perfect combination of deep tissue and overall relaxation. I felt perfectly "gone" at the end. The team was incredibly attentive, polite, and seemed more like a family (in a good way) than a business. Would HIGHLY recommend.

1 Thank awsalsich
Baltimore
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fantastic Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

My husband and I came to Paradise Spa for a couples massage and body scrub. Corey and Jessica took great care of us-- the massage was fantastic, the space was beautiful and very tastefully decorated, and the whole experience was wonderful. I originally made the appointments for Friday and had to call to change the day-- they accomodated me with no problem, calling me right back to reschedule. We will definitely go back on our next trip, and will probably try the hydrotherapy tub-- it looks like it would be an incredibly relaxing experience!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Baltotraveling
Monroe, Wisconsin
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Just what we needed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

My boyfriend were in the area on vacation and thought that a trip here would add to our relaxing vacation. It definitely did! I found on their website that they had a special for October for a Swedish massage and hydrotherapy bath. With this being my first massage, I had a lot of questions, but Heather was able to answer every question and concern I had. The massage was WONDERDFUL and the bath was so relaxing! I would highly recommend going to Paradise Massage and Day Spa for a wonderful, relaxing experience! Heather was Great!

2 Thank Tooshortgirl