I was saddened to see the bad reviews and had to comment, my family of 4 stayed here a couple of years ago we were looking for "affordable with a kitchen and a comfortable bed within walking distance to the beach" we got all that and more the tropical landscaping they have done is very pretty lighted up at night and we had a small private patio to relax, the kitchen worked for our needs, the furniture was not fancy in any way, so what, the beach is so close who cares about the couch, all in all, for the price of staying in a super 8 you get a comfy little place to call home for your vacation, if you expect fancy please feel free to pay more, lots more, its treasure island after all!! My only suggestion is some pool heat Jeff, in june the pool is too cold to use unless you are 10 and dont care if y6our lips are blue!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bright and Cheerful Unique Themed Decor Boutique Resort.......Your choice of One and Two Bedroom Condominiums Plus a 3 Bedroom House!.....Fabulous waterfront location in the heart of Treasure Island..... *** Close to Shops, Dining, Supermarket, Water Sports, Beach Trolley.....This Unique Heritage Property has been Updated in Fall 2012..... *** Full Kitchens with full size Appliances, Stove, Microwave, Fridge. *** All Appliances, Cookware, Dinnerware included. *** Iron, Hair Dryer, Linens, Beach Towels. *** Tiled throughout *** Large Size Feather Beds offer a Luxurious Sleeping Experience. *** Pull Out Sofas in Living Room *** Free Wi Fi *** Free Cable 70+ Channels *** Large Flat Screen TV's *** DVD Player, Stereo System *** All Ground Floor Suites with Private Patios..... Water Front with Lush Tropical Gardens....... *** Heated Pool *** Large Fishing Dock *** Bay Front *** Dolphin Watching *** Boat Mooring *** BBQ *** Very Private and Secluded. *** Fully Fenced. Children and Pets Welcome. *** Free Parking.......Beach Access take your car or a short six minute walk....... *** Close to Historic Johns Pass Village - 1 mile *** 20 minutes to Down Town St Petersburg and Tropicana Stadium *** 35 minutes to Tampa International Airport and Clearwater Airport *** 45 Minutes to Busch Gardens *** 45 Minutes to Hard Rock Casino *** 90 Minutes to Disney, Universal and Sea World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Whispers Resort at Treasure Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whispers Resort At Treasure Island Hotel Treasure Island
- Whispers Resort At Treasure Island Florida