“good service and friendly employees”

The Tahitian Resort Treasure Island
Ranked #19 of 48 Hotels in Treasure Island
Erie, Pennsylvania
“good service and friendly employees”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

the tahitian was very clean and all employees were very helpful to us .Dawn and the housekeepers tended to us which made a more comfortable stay. we sure will be back. the price was good being the time of the year and being right on the water. we were able to cook on the grill being provided by the resort

Room Tip: we started on the 2nd floor,my husband had difficult time with steps so they moved us on patio floo...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed November 11, 2013

The Tahitian Resort is classic Florida. The Tahitian is located near many restaurants and stores. Perfect location! Our room had a small stove, microwave, and full size refrigerator. The room was clean and spacious. I love the outdoor patio area for each resident. It was so nice to put my child to bed, and I could sit outside (with my baby monitor) and listen to the ocean. Very relaxing stay for this mom!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Brentwood, Tennessee
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We were on a girl trip...we needed a two bedroom at a reasonable rate. My friend had stayed at the Tahitian when her kids were growing up and suggested we try them again. Great decision! Our room was very accommodating and well kept. The resort reminds me of days gone by on some beaches...very relaxing atmosphere, fantastic, knowledgeable staff; a nice property to spend some time with the beach!!! Great location with lots for those with families and a fun night life!

Room Tip: The two bedroom is a great value with plenty of space.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Lubbock
Reviewed October 27, 2013

The Tahitian is a well kept, apparently well managed resort. Nancy was very helpful and courteous upon our arrival. Dawn was as helpful and a lot of fun to visit with as well. My wife and I had concerns about finding a nice affordable location in T.I. We had a bad experience at a nearby location a couple years back. So meeting Nancy and Dawn was so nice! The room was also very nice and well kept. And the pool was great. Overall a very good value.

Racine, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Really enjoyed our stay. This is our 9th year anniversary and first stay at this hotel. Dawn at the front desk is very pleasant and knowledgeable about the area. She made us feel right at home. Brenda, our cleaning lady did a great job on the upkeep of our room, while we were here for a seven day stay. We loved the location seeing every thing was in walking distance. Thank you for a great stay and we look forward to returning again. Sincerely Dave and Tammie Nelson from Wisconsin

Room Tip: Efficiency, pool side are nice but tight. We will be looking into an upper corner unit facing the go...
Havelock, North Carolina
Reviewed October 10, 2013

On our initial stay and return stay at the hotel, the hotel staff were very quick to answer questions and help out with any needs our group had. I would return to the hotel and do recommend it to anyone visiting that area of Florida.

Room Tip: book early
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Ormond Beach, Florida
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I just wanted to tell you what a great job Dawn & Nancy did for me. I had trouble with an outside drip keeping me awake & Dawn immediately changed rooms for me. I also left some clothes & Nancy called me right away & made me feel at ease.I think you are lucky to have such nice & caring staff. Sincerely Marvin Sherzer

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo