We stayed at the Page Terrace for 3 weeks in September 2006 and again in December/January for 2 weeks. This is a great place to stay. The owners and their staff are very helpful and courteous and keep the place very clean. We have been coming every year to Treasure Island for over 20 years now and have stayed at various motels in the area. By far, Page Terrace is our favourite place and we hope to return this September/October as well. It is an ideal location, where you can walk to the restaurants, stores and the beach. The Sun Trolley is just outside the door where you can travel up and down Gulf Blvd. from St. Pete's to Clearwater Beach. A great location for kids as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Page Terrace Beachfront Motel is located in downtown Treasure Island and is situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico. The property offers large, comfortable, but yet affordable accommodations. Our property offers a large heated pool, a spacious patio, shuffleboard, BBQ grill, free WiFi and more. The rooms include kitchenettes, air conditioning, ceiling fans, direct dial phones with voice mail, cable television, handicapped access, daily maid service. We are family owned and operated and AAA rated. We look forward to accommodating your future stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island, Florida
- Page Terrace Hotel
- Page Terrace Treasure Island