I had lived in the area for quite few years prior to moving out of state so I knew of the Pages location but nothing more. I called to see if they had anything left and a wonderful gentleman, Daniel was so helpful and told me he had just what we were looking for and the price was very resonable. Upon arrival a perfect and very speedy check in. Ours was a gulf front with kitchenette ( no stove) ....what a view!! Spotlessly clean and comfortable. The whole motel is in exellent well cared for condition with a warm friendly atmosphere. Most of the guest have been coming there for years. I wouldn't say it is a motel for kids since most of the guest were more mature in age but they were all so friendly and even invited us to a pizza party!
Just a top notch place to stay with Wallgreens and publix grocery across the street, great resturants and a fabulous beach....thumbs up!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Page Terrace Beachfront Motel is located in downtown Treasure Island and is situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico. The property offers large, comfortable, but yet affordable accommodations. Our property offers a large heated pool, a spacious patio, shuffleboard, BBQ grill, free WiFi and more. The rooms include kitchenettes, air conditioning, ceiling fans, direct dial phones with voice mail, cable television, handicapped access, daily maid service. We are family owned and operated and AAA rated. We look forward to accommodating your future stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island, Florida
- Page Terrace Hotel
- Page Terrace Treasure Island