We were fortunate enough to stay at the Page Terrace in early March. The hotel is, by far, one of the cleanest hotels we have ever been in. The staff was amazing - kind, helpful, and extremely professional. We were welcomed by everyone we met. It is evident that this is a family run hotel that strives to be excellent in every aspect of their operation.
There was fresh coffee in the lobby all day, and newspapers, books, and other reading material to choose from.
Nice pool, great efficiency room, and right on the beach - what a great place.
Thank you to everyone at the Page Terrace for a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Page Terrace Beachfront Motel is located in downtown Treasure Island and is situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico. The property offers large, comfortable, but yet affordable accommodations. Our property offers a large heated pool, a spacious patio, shuffleboard, BBQ grill, free WiFi and more. The rooms include kitchenettes, air conditioning, ceiling fans, direct dial phones with voice mail, cable television, handicapped access, daily maid service. We are family owned and operated and AAA rated. We look forward to accommodating your future stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island, Florida
- Page Terrace Hotel
- Page Terrace Treasure Island