Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel
Treasure Island Ocean Club(Treasure Island)
$95
Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites(Treasure Island)
$379
$345
SunsetVistas.com
$170
$165
Orbitz.com
Bilmar Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
$187
Island Inn(Treasure Island)
$168
$150
Travelocity
Tahitian Beach Motel(Treasure Island)
$96
Hotels.com
Thunderbird Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
$154
All reviewsacross the streetwithin walking distancefamily owned hotelgrocery storeroom suiteplace to staythird floortwo burner stovevisit treasure islandsmall kitchenetterooms are cleangulf blvdnice poolbeach vacationwhite sandbars and restaurantsshuffle board
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2008

We have been going to the Page Terrace for the last 15 years, we have never had any problems on our visits.
It's very clean and very affordable, our grandchildren come down to stay with us and they have a ball! We are certainly making memories and friends at the Page Terrace Motel.
Arthur rules!!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
3  Thank IndianaCharlie
Reviewed June 29, 2008

I reserved a room here for several days in June based on the reviews here on tripadvisor. I was not disappointed.

The place was clean and very affordable. It's an old-fashioned motel. A basic room with no nonsense accomodations. If you're expecting plush towels and 1,000 threat count sheets you're in the wrong place. I don't need the frills and the distraction of a resort. I'm on vacation to get away from home and do not believe in a place so fancy and comfortable you never leave the hotel/motel. I just want a clean place to stay that's affordable.

The pool is small, but just the right size for a family with a small child. The shuffleboard court is a neat bonus, in addition to the gas grill available for anyone's use. They also have a washer/dryer coin-op for use.

Our room had a kitchenette and I was surprised to find it met all my basic needs.

Staff was very nice and accomodating. With all the flying restrictions, it's getting harder to pack all the necessary personal hygiene items. They graciously allowed me to send a package ahead of time so it would be there waiting for us.

The fact that it's right on the beach was the seller for me. I hadn't been to the beach since I was a child visiting my grandparents in St. Pete. This brought back many happy memories.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank emsmandms
Reviewed June 3, 2008

We have spent 2 weeks at the Paige Terrace for three years now. We love it. The owners/operators/staff are friendly and very helpful. It is always very clean and well taken care of and the rooms are spacious. The atmosphere is family oriented. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone!

Stayed: June 2007
2  Thank taznut2549
Reviewed May 29, 2008

Good old style motel. clean and safe. bathrooms could use an update but they are clean. Smoking is allowed in the common areas so the hallways and courtyard are filled with smokers. Mostly for the older traveler 55+. Overall quiet, shuffle board, on the beach.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled solo
1  Thank 87nxse
Reviewed May 7, 2008

For families or couples, still, without question the best beach motel directly on the ocean on one of the best beaches in Florida. Family owned and very personal. And you can still eat off the floors in this place. Well, maybe not...but you get the meaning. The rates still can't be beat...very inexpensive!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank beachbum070