Arvilla Resort Motel Treasure Island
$177
$170
$140
$118
Bilmar Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
$162
$149
Treasure Island Ocean Club(Treasure Island)
$116
Tahitian Beach Motel(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
$135
Hotels.com
Thunderbird Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
$145
$178
Hotels.com
The Bayside Inn & Marina(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
$89
Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites(Treasure Island)
$329
All reviewsgreat place to stayclean poolmom and popgreat pooljohn's passstayed nightshome away from homespring breakfull kitchenmalikabrendavacationbeachfloridapoolsidesidewalkocean
Reviewed April 7, 2013

The staff is soooooooooo nice, rooms are equipped with all your needs, save money by cooking in kitchen with stove and microwave, or go out to local eats, everything is close. Owner is local and cares about upkeep. Palm trees, aloe plants, and music by the heated pool, plus plenty of free toys for the kids. No kids? Bars nearby, beach sandy, beautiful, you must stay here, so nice!

Room Tip: Room with separate bedroom
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Peter B
Reviewed April 6, 2013

From other trip advisor reviews I expected much more. I was looking for a one night stay at the beach and when I called Arvilla had a room available. I was asked to provide a credit card number over the phone and the rate was approximately $150 including tax. So I had to pay sight unseen in advance. When I arrived I found that parking is very tight. If you have a large vehicle or a nice one that you want to protect you will not be happy. I could barely get in and out of the car. The staff was very pleasant during check-in and at other times. When I entered the room I found something from the 1950's. Other trip advisor reviews indicated the place is very clean. However nothing about the room made me feel clean. The carpet was dark (dingy) and I couldn't tell if it was clean. Every cup I used from the cupboard was visibly dirty and needed to be cleaned. I found a used que-tip on the counter top under a cloth. The tub had the no-slip tape strips in the bottom which were peeling and the tub looked dirty but may have been so old it could no longer be made to look clean. There is a very small TV in the room. There was a coffee maker in the room but no coffee and we had top walk down to the office area to get coffee in the morning. When I called I was told the motel is directly on the beach which it is. What I wasn't told is that the beach is so wide at the hotel it's quite a hike to the water. It's at least a 5 minute walk. The pool looked nice but I didn't get in. I'm glad I didn't plan more than one night. I won't stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank mikeinintegra
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Loved the Arvilla!!! The staff was excellent! Went out of their way to help and get to know you!! The pool was awesome!! Always clean and blocked from the wind with plenty of sunshine. Wish the bathrooms were updated and a little larger but the rooms were clean and comfortable. Would stay again!!!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Clouison
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We stayed at the Arvilla in March 2013 for 8 nights. It was very enjoyable and relaxing.
The pool and the accomodations made our stay fun. If something needs attention -- the
staff will help fix the situation. We will definitely go back !!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TripHelp272
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My wife and I have been going to the Arvilla for more than 10 years and it is always excellent! The staff Jim, Brenda, Malika, Shurla and Greg go out of their way to make you feel at home and will do whatever is necessary to make your stay enjoyable. The whole facility is very clean and tidy. After all these years we continue to see the same wonderful people that have become very good friends. Can't wait for next years time to roll around! A wonderful place to enjoy Florida!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple