From other trip advisor reviews I expected much more. I was looking for a one night stay at the beach and when I called Arvilla had a room available. I was asked to provide a credit card number over the phone and the rate was approximately $150 including tax. So I had to pay sight unseen in advance. When I arrived I found that parking is very tight. If you have a large vehicle or a nice one that you want to protect you will not be happy. I could barely get in and out of the car. The staff was very pleasant during check-in and at other times. When I entered the room I found something from the 1950's. Other trip advisor reviews indicated the place is very clean. However nothing about the room made me feel clean. The carpet was dark (dingy) and I couldn't tell if it was clean. Every cup I used from the cupboard was visibly dirty and needed to be cleaned. I found a used que-tip on the counter top under a cloth. The tub had the no-slip tape strips in the bottom which were peeling and the tub looked dirty but may have been so old it could no longer be made to look clean. There is a very small TV in the room. There was a coffee maker in the room but no coffee and we had top walk down to the office area to get coffee in the morning. When I called I was told the motel is directly on the beach which it is. What I wasn't told is that the beach is so wide at the hotel it's quite a hike to the water. It's at least a 5 minute walk. The pool looked nice but I didn't get in. I'm glad I didn't plan more than one night. I won't stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Arvilla Resort Motel Treasure Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arvilla Resort Motel Treasure Island Hotel Treasure Island
- Arvilla Hotel Treasure Island
- Arvilla Resort Treasure Island
- Arvilla Resort Motel Treasure Island Florida