“family reunion”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Treasure Island
Arvilla Resort Motel Treasure Island
Ranked #18 of 48 Hotels in Treasure Island
Buffalo, New York
“family reunion”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

excellent place for a family reunion--we had the whole motel and everyday the staff was there to make sure we were comfortable, and cleaned everything that wasnt moving.rooms were very clean, fresh towels daily...ice machine, fresh coffee every morning and a nice shaded area to sit in. the manager Jim was great and very helpful, even drove my sisters to the airport on the last day, the office staff were great and very friendlly.thanks to everybody for making our reunion a great time.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Holiday, Florida
Reviewed July 29, 2011

My family had a reunion here and all I can say is--awesome. From the rooms to the staff our experience was wonderful. The rooms and the grounds are exceptionally clean.The Arvilla is not a cookie cutter hotel you can find a room to cater to your every need. I stayed in what they call their "Honeymoon Suite" and it was fantastic. You have a view of the pool and the gulf. It had a full kitchen and the cabinets were stocked with everything you need to prepare and eat your meals. There is a barbeque area with tables and a nice patio near the office to drink your morning coffee and meet your fellow roomies. I visited several times and was greeted with warm welcomes and smiles. The staff, Michelle, Lisa, Shelly, Malika(?) Jim, and I am sorry but I can't remember the other names, went above and beyond what you would expect from a hotel staff. Bravo for all of you. They truly love what they are doing and it shows!. It is so unusual to find people who enjoy their jobs and take pride in what they are doing. To them it is not a "job" but a time to help others and make them feel like they are home and have friends around. Will I be back? Yes I will be there in November if not sooner. Thank you again for a most wonderful 5 days.

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We had a 5 day family reunion and booked all the rooms at the Arvilla. Jim the owner, and all of his staff worked exceptionally hard to make our stay a pleasure. In reality, they didn't have to work that hard, the Arvilla is a very nice place; updated, clean, roomy, efficient, and well located. There is coffee available on the patio and each room is stocked with appliances for all of your needs.
Our family selected this as our best reunion ever and the Arvilla played no small role in making this happen.
The location does require a bit of a beach walk to get to the gulf, but you should already know this if you are looking at staying here. I would definitely return if I get back down that way.

Room Tip: beachy, clean, efficient, TV selection is limited, but who cares when at the beach! Pillows could be...
1 Thank firstcoastdoc
Erie, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 13, 2011

My girlfriend and I travel a lot and were fortunate enough to have stayed at this motel. We stayed there for my birthday. My girlfriend called the place prior to our arrival and told them my birthday was on the fourth day of our vacation. I believe it was the owner, himself, who went to various stores and bought flowers, balloons, champagne. etc., while we were out on the beach, and the staff secretly set everything up in our room. They had all this planned with my girlfriend. I believe they had just as much fun as my girlfriend. Now how many places have you stayed at that would do that? He would not accept a tip for doing all that running around. Neither would the staff. He said, "We don't operate that way." Unbelievable!!! The staff is very, very friendly, courteous, and just down-to-earth. Now for the room and pool, SUPER clean! The room was spotless. The pool was immaculate plus it was eight feet deep. If you want wild and crazy....don't stay here. Who wants that at where they're sleeping anyway, especially when you can just walk down to one of the bars for that. It is very peaceful and relaxing. If you don't mind walking, John's Pass is only a 1/2 mile away. We walked there. For being so close, whether you drive or walk, it is a must. If you want a place that has great staffing, ultra clean pool and room, stay here, you won't be disappointed. Oh, before I forget, visit Sawgrass State Park, where you can see alligators in their natural habitat. We had a great time on our vacation and will definitely stay here again! Thank you again for being so kind. We'll never forget you! You were so impressive I had to write our first review.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 2003Triumph
Reviewed July 4, 2011

Our family of four found a gem of a place in Arvilla. The girls at the desk were helpful and courteous. The rooms were clean and cute. We stayed in an efficiency and found it perfect for the price. The pool was clean and clear and they even had pool floaties for kids to use. Located on the beach which is perfect. We stayed 2 nights and 3 days. Its right down the street from a publix and the room has a mini fridge and they even have dishes you can use complimentary. We will definitely be staying again. I had two small problems. 1: parking....not much of it. 2: bath mats in the tub, but I just hate those nonslip germ mats people put in showers. But other then that I loved it.

PS! They let you look around at the room before you make your decision and not many places do that! Super Perk!!!

Reviewed June 26, 2011

For years we've stayed at different motels up and down gulf boulevard in treasure island. This past weekend we had our first stay at Arvilla resort and I can safely say that this will be the resort we choose to stay at every time we come. The rooms are wonderful and cute. They are tastefully updated and clean. There is plenty of room compared to most of the motels on the strip. The service is wonderful. Everyone is friendly and very accommodating. The pool is crystal clear and refreshing.

We had a blast this weekend and we will certainly be returning. Thank you to everyone at Arvilla for making our stay great! and to the bad review, don't let one bad apple ruin it for the bunch!

Thanks again!

ky
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Clean, friendly service. Older style but well kept. Great for families. Very quiet, no rowdiness.
Will rebook there next year