“My favorite place to stay is at South Beach Condo in Treasure Island, Fl”

South Beach Condo/Hotel
Ranked #4 of 48 Hotels in Treasure Island
tampa
“My favorite place to stay is at South Beach Condo in Treasure Island, Fl”
Reviewed September 25, 2009

My stay with my family at South Beach Condo Hotel in Treasure Island, FL was a wonderful experience. I have stayed in various hotels in Treasure Island, Fl in this has been one of my favorite stays. I really enjoyed the fact that the Hotel rooms are very clean, modern and very well kept. I also enjoyed the South Beach setting of the Hotel not to say the least the service and Tracy which was a wonderful person and is the Hotel manager. I will not hesitate to reserve a room at this Hotel when I want to come stay out at the beach; it will be my first Hotel of choice.

ID# 530
Certificate Number: 5030

3 Thank ruthd_77

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (357)
Haines City, Fl
Reviewed September 20, 2009

We arrived, walked into our unit, and everyone in our group wanted to move in and never leave. The unit was clean and looked to be brand new, the views outside the balcony was awesome to say the least. The staff was informative, friendly, always smiling. The beaches are crystal the water was clear, the pool was nice.
I have stayed every year at least once on Treasure Island for the past 15 years. And this was by far the best since 2002 when the one I used to stay in was taken down for condos. I will plan all my future trips to stay at South Beach condo Hotel. It was a great and relaxing trip for the entire family. Thank you for everything.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank Runt1108
Reviewed September 19, 2009

Our unit was spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The balcony view over the pool, dunes, palm trees, gulf and sunsets was the best part.

The office staff were friendly and ready to help if needed. Overall, we loved it and will return. ID#524

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank frugal
Lakeland
Reviewed September 7, 2009

Even though am a native Floridian, I prefer to vacation at Treasure Island. We FINALLY found the perfect hotel to do so now. All appliances are full size (including washer/dryer). Each unit has the normal household A/C (no noisy wall unit). Everyroom has a balcony onlooking the beach. There is a Waffle House in walking distance, plus a couple of nice, casual restaurant south of South Beach (walking distance & can enter beachside). Pool was very well kept & clean! Ping pong table (& accessories), horseshoes, volleyball & shuffleboard all located at the hotel. There is a Publix grocery store just a short drive down the road (with undercover parking to help keep your car cool while shopping). We loved our stay & will be returning very soon (just us this time!).

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank smellytoze
Florida
Reviewed September 5, 2009

We were plesantly surprised upon arrival. This condo-hotel is a great location, with resturants and shops within walking distance. While the furnishing are a bit old, the condo was clean. It was a plus to have a full kitchen and washer and dryer. Balcony provided a great beach view. Matress could use upgrading. Staff was WONDERFUL, very accommodating - Joann knows what customer service means. Even with some negatives, this location has many more things that are a plus.ID#559

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
tmanemann, Resort Manager at South Beach Condo/Hotel, responded to this review, September 7, 2009
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us; for we strive to make your vacation relaxing and what a vacation is suppose to be. We are in the process of going through each and every unit and making the upgrades on things such as furniture, appliances, electronics, decor, etc. We want this to be your vacation home away from home! We look forward to your next visit.
Maine
Reviewed August 31, 2009

We stayed there for 2 days and didn't want to leave!! My husband, myself and our 2 little kids stayed at this condo and it was like home. The staff treated us like we were family. I was so sad to leave our condo. We plan on going back next year and spending a week there. If anyone is in this area please check this place out it is gorgeous. It was also awesome to wake up in the morning and see the ocean too! Well be back next year!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Tampa
Reviewed August 15, 2009

Very kid friendly. 3 small grandchildren and this place was very accomodating. Provided everything we needed. I am sure we will be back.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family