“Delicious Pizza”

Britt's Coal Fire Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Britt's Pizza has delicious homemade pizza, pasta, subs, and more made fresh. Our pizza and pasta sauce explodes with flavor, and we also have zesty subs and salads. Come in or call today, and experience the great flavor of Britt's Pizza!!
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The pizza here was great!! The prices were good, it was quick, and much, much better than your regular Pizza Hut, or Dominos.

1  Thank Sabrina P

Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is a must if you're in the area. This is possibly some of the best pizza I've ever had.

Unfortunately for me, the thin girl at the register either didn't like me, or she doesn't like her job. She walked away from me without giving me my receipt and acted like I was stupid for walking away after she did. To add insult to injury, we bought a drink even though we didn't want one because she wouldn't shut up about us getting one. Guess who had to ask for their drink after the rude cashier forced it onto the slip? By the time all that happened, her refilling my drink later with a smile didn't make a difference.

Regardless of all that, great pizza!

1  Thank SedoneStars
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Britts has an amazing menu, their pizza crust is unlike anything I have ever had before! Their staff is awesome. Perfect meal after a long day at the beach!

1  Thank Lisa A
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The pizza was very good , 45 min for delivery was a little long so we picked it up but it was worth the walk. Try the Laguna

1  Thank CramerFamily5
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We went to Britt's because we heard it had the best pizza in Treasure Island. The pizza was pretty good and the hummus appetizer was awesome but the service wasn't too great. It seemed as if we were inconveniencing them. They also did not have banana peppers, jalapeno peppers, bleu cheese, or a delivery driver until 5 which was odd for a pizza place.

1  Thank MeghanGall