“Truely one of the best tasting pizza ever!!!”

Britt's Coal Fire Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Britt's Pizza has delicious homemade pizza, pasta, subs, and more made fresh. Our pizza and pasta sauce explodes with flavor, and we also have zesty subs and salads. Come in or call today, and experience the great flavor of Britt's Pizza!!
Clearwater Beach, FL
“Truely one of the best tasting pizza ever!!!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

The crust was thin, crispy and perfect. The cheese was so flavorful. The sauce was awesome. The price was great for the size that you get. I ordered the cheese, phillycheesesteak and vegetable pizzas. They were all perfect. It's rare to find good crust, sauce and cheese altogether. I highly recommend this place. I would like to add that the service was just wonderful.

• Visited November 2012

Treasure Island, Florida
“Always freshly prepared, and quality food.”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Located right on Gulf Blvd, Britt's offers excellent pizza and other Mediterranean inspired food. I love the pizzas and calzones from the 900 degree oven - but there is more. Try the wings - these are also oven prepared (quite tasty and somewhat more healthy). Occasionally, they smoke ribs (not in the coal oven), and there is always a choice of cold beer available. Britt's is one my local favorite places.

Visited October 2012
Tampa, Florida
“quick and yummy”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

interesting that it is connected to a tourist shop but the food was so good and the portions crazy generous! I had a wonderful salad and calzone and had enough to save or a lunch the next day... pricing fits the polrtion size but they do participate in groupons every now and

Visited October 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Groupon was great, but would pay full price!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

When I ordered, I accidentally hit my Groupon voucher and could not pull up the bar code. The manager called and obtained the numbers for me. That is a first! I ordered 2 steak and cheese subs and a cheese pizza for the kids. The food was good, especially the pizza with fresh basil. The place is small, but has TVs and does sell beer. Overall, the place was not busy when we went, so the food came out hot and fast. I will definitely go back. The only downside was they did not have any hummus

• Visited October 2012
Seminole, Florida
“A pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We went there based on having purchased a Groupon. The pizza was great, brick oven cooked. But I have to admit, the Italian sub was the show-stopper for me! Ususally sub sandwich breads are too thick, or chewy. This was truly fresh-baked and soft! The service was great, for what I thought was going to be a frozen pizza tourist trap. Quite the opposite!!! The guy at the cash register even made suggestions and helped us place our order, since we were so undecided. Beer specials were surprising, too: Mich Ultra bottles; 2/$4! Its definitely worth a try....an older gentleman had the italian sub, and when he saw me eye-balling it, he said "I highly recommend you try this one!" I did and I was not disaappointed!

• Visited September 2012