“Friendliest ice cream store around!”
Review of Super Scoops Inc.

Super Scoops Inc.
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We share a large, easy in, easy out parking area with Treasure Isle Boat Rentals.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The ice cream was really good (and I loved the waffle bowls), but the wonderful, friendly couple who run this shop is the real reason to stop by.

1  Thank Jackie S

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Found this place through tripadvisor, and went there with high expectations, and I wasn't let down.

I had one scoop of choc chip and mint and one scoop of rum raisin. Tasted gorgeous.

Lovely ice crem lovely people serving it, will definitly return.

1  Thank Susie_Derkins
Reviewed April 12, 2014

This was incredible. Salted Caramel ice cream for me, root beer float for hubby and "Cookie Monster" ice cream for kiddo.

Warning: cookie monster ice cream is bright, bright blue (he looked like he had devoured a village of smurfs!) and my kid's BMs were smurf blue for 3 days. An unnamed adult (thankfully not me!) had a few bites of that ice cream and their next one was scary blue. So... consider yourself warned lol.

Everything was really good and very reasonable. Hit them up early on your trip and get a loyalty card. Won't be hard to get to 10.

I was disappointed during my trip that most establishments really lacked in the service department (save for our hotel and here), so the super friendliness (sincere, not butt-kissy) of the staff here was so nice to experience. The fact that the ice cream was incredible just made it better!

1  Thank TiffNLuke
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The ice cream was good. We enjoyed our treats. Was impressed with how quickly they got through the long line of customers while still providing great service. You didn't feel rushed.

1  Thank Staci P
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We stopped because of all the reviews...It was good ice cream, but can't say it was any better or any worse than other shops. The service was great, very friendly.