“Great people & ice cream!”
Review of Super Scoops Inc.

Super Scoops Inc.
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We share a large, easy in, easy out parking area with Treasure Isle Boat Rentals.
Reviewed December 31, 2012

A good variety of ice cream flavors. Hot fudge sundaes were excellent if a bit pricey at 5.00. The owners are very personable!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Not only is the ice cream exceptional, the service/owners is second to none. Makes you feel as if they are family. You cannot find a better ice cream experience anywhere!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I had read all the reviews and on our recent trip was anxious to stop in and see if all the reviews were true - and they were. Had the coffee ice cream (which I love) and the salted caramel ice cream which was incredible. The prices were so reasonable and the owner was so friendly. As we were sitting outside eating our ice cream, she brought us menus of restaurants in the area and gave us a recommendation on where to get the best stone crabs (we went and they were wonderful). My only regret was that we did not go again and get more ice cream. But we will be back on our next trip to Treasure Island.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

They have THE BEST ice cream on Treasure Island, not to mention the best prices, too. It is very creamy and you definitely get your money's worth. Stop by, you won't be dissapointed.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My boyfriend and I went to Super Scoops in search of some good homemade ice cream and we sure found it! I got chocolate, and my boyfriend got their salted caramel and we could tell both flavors were freshly made! We both got their waffle cones and they were only .85 cents more and were fresh and the best I think I've ever had! Along with the great atmosphere, the staff was incredibly friendly! We talked to both Dianne and her husband, and they were both very inviting and made us feel like we were at home! We will DEFINITELY be back!! Thanks from Rachael and Joey from Sarasota :)!!