See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We have just returned from a great holiday in Treasure Island.
We were there for the third time in the Sea Jay Motel.
In summer and winter is a great place there is always a fair weather.
Very good atmosphere, friendly motel owners ascribe a specific charm to this place.
It is here that our 8 month-old daughter has set the first steps.
In the area there are many interesting places to visit (Disneyland, Universal Studio, Bush

Garden, NASA and many others.
We will definitely go back here many times. We recommend Sea Jay Motel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Izabela W
Reviewed May 15, 2012

My family had a great time. The place is really nice, clean and cozy. The building's location is right next to the beach which, I think everyone agree, is just awesome. Additionally the owners Jerzy and Marta are an amazing couple. They are really helpful and caring about my family. The amount of comfort we got from the owners and the place itself for such a price is just stunnig in a positive way of course.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank KozlowskiFam
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Owners Marta and Jerzy went out of their way to check us in after hours. This cozy and ultra clean hotel was perfect. From the reasonable price to the pristine pool our stay was amazing. Don't forget to play shuffleboard. Just a minute walk to bars, beach and restaurants, this gem is probably the best value in Treasure Island. Comfortable beds, ice cold A/C, the list goes on and on. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank mtarson
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I return to this motel every spring for six years and hope to return many more times. Its location and the owners make it a very special place. The motel is close to all possible conveniences, such as transport, many restaurants and the great, clean beach.
The botanical garden surrounding the motel deserves a price and a special mention. This garden attracts all kinds of singing birds and it was my greatest pleasure to listen to their concerts in the evening.
The bright and clean interiors are very cheerful and I admired the vintage appliances, all clean and in perfect working order - they don't make them like that anymore.
There were always plenty of clean towels available and the pool is so squeeky clean it also deserves a mention. Jerzy either cleans the pool or tends the garden.
Jerzy and Marta are perfect hosts who always have a smile for their guests and who go beyond the duties of any motel owner. I just hope to be able to come to what I call my "second home" for a long, long time, thanks Jerzy and Marta.

Room Tip: I like my room upstairs, because I like to sit on the balcony and overlook the garden.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank Shiraz01
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We were very happy with this motel and would happily stay there again. High points are the beach-probably the best on the island, and only 2 min walking distance. Pool area was perfection. We absolutely fell in love with Sea Jay Motel, Thank You Marta & Jerry, See you soon.

Room Tip: don`t try to go to John Pass for a dinner, we went tehre and we find out that all restaurants was 3 hr waiting time and stuff tehre was not friendly at all, with attitude. go to St Beach, more restaurants no waiting time and friendly people.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo