“Great value, clean, and friendly staff”

Crystal Palms Beach Resort
Ranked #14 of 48 Hotels in Treasure Island
Reviewed January 25, 2011

This was actually a fully furnished and equipped apartment/condo style resort. The 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment was comfortable for 4 adults. We couldn't have asked for more. Location was also good. Across the street from a public beach, 1/2 mile to John's Pass, a quaint little boardwalk area with great restaurants (check out Noah's Ark for a quick tasty bite) or Walt's for a great sit down dinner. Be sure to read "Walt's Rules" before you venture in. I'd definitely stay at the Crystal Palms again. Thanks to Randy for helping to make our stay so enjoyable. Most helpful.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank drdvet

Reviewed January 23, 2011

First time we stayed at the Crystal Palms Beach Resort. I cannot say enought about the staff as well as our beautiful room. I highly recommend the Crystal Palms for either a weekend get-a-way or longer. Defintely will be repeat stays at this beautiful resort!
Vicki Hull

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HudsonTigger
Reviewed January 18, 2011

This beach resort was very clean, very spacious, and very well maintained. All of the appliances were new and a flat screen TV was provided in every room. This resort was relaxing, and the staff was friendly and helpful. The only complaint was that the showers had very little water pressure. However, we will definitely come back in the future.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carefree28
Reviewed January 18, 2011

First let me say, that I have stayed 3 times at the Crystal Palms and have had a great stay. I was ready to book my 4th time, then I called and talked to the gentleman there. I asked a few questions about price and availability, he acted like he didn't have time for me and I was stupid. I travel a lot, and like I said have stayed here before, but not this time. I hope the management sees this and knows they need to work on their customer service! How sad! If this is how they treat you on the phone, I can only guess how they treat you when you are there.

Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 2wholuvtotravel
llr0516, Manager at Crystal Palms Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2011

This will be dealt with immediatley!

Reviewed January 18, 2011

We will be staying here for the forth time. Excellent service, beautiful room!

Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DenisOne
Reviewed January 18, 2011

We rented a 2br unit here for 2 nights. Everything was just as it is pictured on their website and the staff was friendly and helpful. Room was very quiet, just a little noise from the street traffic. Every room has a beautiful view of the beach. Full kitchen with everything you need and a flat screen in every room. We WILL be back!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank randallfamily8
Reviewed January 17, 2011

This was our first stay at Crystal Palms and I am certain it is definitely the best on Treasure Island. When we visit the area again I will book here again! The suite was modern, comfortable, and very spacious. Very convenient location for shopping, beach, and dining. The staff was super - we were here for a week and met several staff members - all were very nice and always helpful. We couldn't be happier with our stay at Crystal Palms and have recommended it to family who have already booked for a January stay.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family