We just returned from a four night stay at the Crystal Palms. We had so much fun. The hotel is in a great location. We had three units and 10 people in our party. Our two bed/2 bath unit was clean upon arrival. The kitchen is like being at home! We actually only ate out for two meals. Every other time we ate in the unit. The pool was very nice. The hotel seemed pretty full but we never had issues getting lounge chairs. We thought it was nice that each unit had their own parking space.
The only improve,nets or suggestions I could make are:
1. Pull up the carpet in the units. Ours needed to be replaced.
2. Purchase some additional umbrellas or shade structures for the pool area.
This is a perfect place to bring your kids. (Big or small)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Crystal Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Palms Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Hotel Crystal Palms Beach
- Crystal Palms Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida