We stayed for four nights and had a nice stay while there. The pool is in the front of the Inn (street side)but there is an island of tropical plants and trees to provide privacy. The pool is not heated so it was too cool to go in and there were quite a few broken lounge chairs that need to be replaced but it didn't stop us from spending some time at the end of a beach day at the pool. The Inn is priced right for the area. Convenient 2 minute walk to St. Pete Beach. I can't say enough about the service the front desk person Sharrone provided. She was very responsive to our needs. She was always busy doing something and always stayed pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bayside Inn & Marina is a beautiful Boutique Inn features newly remodeled suites with separate living area, a deep water 15 slip marina with water and electric, outdoor deck and barbecue area and pool. Each suite is very large and spacious with all the amenities you expect from a luxury vacation resort! The perfect location only steps from the Gulf of Mexico, Sunset Beach, Saint Petersburg and Tampa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your The Bayside Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bayside Inn & Marina Hotel Treasure Island
- The Bayside Inn And Marina
- The Bayside Inn & Marina Treasure Island, Florida