We stayed one night during peak season. I think the rate was higher than necessary, but I understand how busy winter in Florida is, with us northerners flocking down. I searched and searched for a good deal, and was happy with my choice. The proximity to the beach and area restaurants was nice. The resort fee was understood upfront, but the extent of our use of the Marina was sitting on the dock (which was nice), and swimming wasn't inviting in an unheated pool, so we didn't use that either...however, all interaction with the front desk was pleasant and helpful. Also, transportation advice and a later check out than agreed upon were very kind. I really appreciated the prompt call after checking out that I had left a pair of shoes in the room. Thank you! Overall, a decent inn, with amenities that I feel would be well suited for families/couples with the intent of staying more than a night or two. The customer service was a highlight!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bayside Inn & Marina is a beautiful Boutique Inn features newly remodeled suites with separate living area, a deep water 15 slip marina with water and electric, outdoor deck and barbecue area and pool. Each suite is very large and spacious with all the amenities you expect from a luxury vacation resort! The perfect location only steps from the Gulf of Mexico, Sunset Beach, Saint Petersburg and Tampa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bayside Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bayside Inn & Marina Hotel Treasure Island
- The Bayside Inn And Marina
- The Bayside Inn & Marina Treasure Island, Florida