Where to begin...we thoroughly enjoyed staying at this hotel. The location-- on the beach, the staff-- friendly and helpful, the rooms-- nicely and newly decorated, the food-- not only breakfast, which daily includes something different (bacon, egg & cheese sandwiches, breakfast burritos, etc), but also the happy hour food! We were impressed. We had a view of the beach (I think all rooms do). The pool was great, didn't get in the hot tub. Free parking (under cover spaces also available). Housekeeping was spot on. The A/C was a bit noisey, but didn't keep us awake. We were on the 8th floor and didn't have any issues with the elevators. Everyone we encountered, other guests, were Ll singing the praises of this hotel.
Tips: The path along the beach right next to hotel is great. Don't waste your time eating at Sloppy Joe's on the beach, food isn't good. Shrimpys has good food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Residence Inn by Marriott St. Petersburg Treasure Island offers outstanding suites and a great location. Our guests love our service and the extra amenities that we provide such as free breakfast, free high speed internet and luxurious suites with energy efficient stainless steel appliances in our fully-equipped kitchens, flat screen TVs, and a private balcony overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Marriott so you can book your Residence Inn St. Petersburg Treasure Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott St. Petersburg / Treasure Island Hotel Treasure Island
- Residence Inn St. Petersburg Treasure Island Florida
- Residence Inn Treasure Island
- Marriott Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Marriott
- Treasure Island Residence Inn