“Fantastic value on both breakfast and lunch sandwiches!”
Review of Phila Deli

Phila Deli
Ranked #7 of 13 Restaurants in Tierra Verde
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: This deli boasts huge portion sizes at unbelievable prices. We feature Boar's Head meats and cheeses. Cheese Steaks are our specialty and are as authentic as the true masterpiece of Philly. We now specialize in local Craft Beers and have a Wine & Cheese Shop.
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

I stayed on Tierra Verde for several days and had breakfast there every day except one. The food there was always freshly prepared. The portions are always plentiful, too. There always seemed to be a lot of local people eating there.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

As a kid, we used to get great steak subs at Supersub in Beverly MA. Until today, I have not had a sub that was as good. But I have found a new addiction. It might have been the best cheesesteak I've ever had. Will be going back again (and again).

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Stopped in on a Saturday morning for breakfast. The dude seemed to be bothered that we were there. Not inviting at all.. I was joking with him and asked for a cheesesteak and was told I didn't want one.. Geeze, I ordered a hoagie instead, not close to Philly food at all ( the place of my birth by the way). I could have gotten a better Italian sub from Subway. The place seemed clean, then I moved the basket my food was served in and there was a tiny German Roach. Ick! Will never go back, terrible attitude he had.. Duh, if you are not a morning person, don't be open for breakfast!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Heh! Authentic Philly taste and style. Try cheesesteak with. Order ahead to take out. Seating a little tight.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I was very disappointed to receive a Steak and Cheese Sub that did not have enough meat in the sub to reach the top. There was about 2" of steak missing to reach the top and both ends did not have meat filled in. I'd like to find a restaurant that could provide the proper quantity of meat to fill the sub roll in Florida. This is not the way a Philly Cheese Steak should be served. I paid enough money to receive a sandwich that should have the proper quantity of meat in the roll. NOTE-we were the only customers in the shop-so it's not like there was a long line of individuals to receive an order and perhaps there was a mistake in placing enough meat on the grill due to being rushed. The flavor was good but I won't be going back because of the lack of meat/rib eye steak.

Been to Phila Deli? Share your experiences!