“great spot”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2013

highly recommend the tuna appetizer. We also had the fish tacos, which are very good, as well as the pasta special. Plenty of seafood in the pasta

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Just love this place. Very casual upstairs eatery with ocean view.
We ordered the PEI. Mussels. They were delicious. Salads are very large and yummy.
Sundays they offer a brunch menu. We noticed they had set up a gigantic
Bloody Mary Bar with so many ingredients to add to your drink. Shrimp, raw veggies,
Spices galore. Looked like a meal in itself. Seem to always have 2 for one drinks at lunch.
The service was very attentive and upbeat. They serve oysters several ways and looked very good. O

Reviewed October 24, 2013

The bartenders and waitstaff are excellent. Their house Pinot grigio is very good. I got oysters, baked with crab and parmesan cheese. They were fine but not great. I'm sure I'll go back there and get food again, but that one dish was not great. It's a fun place to hang out with friends, drink, and have a very casual bite.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I have eaten here one more than one occassion and until last night would have given it an unequivocable 4.5 stars. Upstairs with a great view of the water, comfortable setting, good wait staff, and usually very good food. Last night I ordered a special, parmesian crusted scallops. They came out as parmesian burned scallops. They were good sized sea scallops, only four, and the waitress said when I ordered them that there were five, but the parm was black, not golden brown. I was hungry and ate two, but when the waitress came back to check on us, I pointed out the problem. I said the chef should have never let them out of the kitchen that way, and she said she should have never let them out. Well.....
She offered to take them back and let the chef see, and do two more for me,she did, came back with three, the way they should have been in the first place, and were very good.
My friend had the blackened grouper, per the recommendation of the waitress, and it came out, blackened, but not in the good way. It was like this fine fish was burned on a flat top griddle that was way too hot, and the grease was old and burnt. It was a great piece of $22 fish that was screwed up by the cook (couldn't call this person a chef.)
The sweet potato tater tots were great, the squash parmesian was barely warm, all in all, not the greatest experience for the $$$, but I will go back one more time because I know they can do better. If they don' next time, that's it for them.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We had a Groupon. We went for dinner. I ordered the grilled scallops. There were only 3 scallops. They were drenched in a sauce that I did not like. I only ate 2 of them. I had sweet potato tots, they might have been good, but they were sitting in the sauce that the scallops had on them, so they were wet and mushy, and I did not like the taste. My other side was a baked potato, and it tasted hard and old. I barely ate any of that. The waitress asked how we liked our dinner and I said I did not like it, and explained why. She said next time you come order them without the sauce, she had said the sauce was good, I asked her before I ordered it. I told her we would not be coming back. She did not ask if I wanted anything else, or get the manager. This meal was $21.99 and I left still hungry and very dissatisfied. My husband ordered the fried grouper, which was also $21.99. He got 2 small pieces of fried fish. He said it was okay. He got sweet potato tots and garlic bread as his sides. Garlic bread, 2 small pieces was the best thing out of both of our meals. I was surprised that bread was a side, where most restaurants give you bread free with your meal, not served as a side. Very dissappoined. I expected dinner there to be delicious since it was so close to the water. Would never go there again.

4  Thank P P