“What a Wonderful Surprise”
Review of Ocean Bleu - CLOSED

Ocean Bleu
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2014

After recently returning from Napa Valley where the food is nothing but top-notch, we tried Ocean Bleu and can honestly say that the food is BETTER THAN NAPA!!! The calamari fries were excellent, as was the snapper. The staff was great (thanks Josh!) and the atmosphere was perfect!

3  Thank MichaelHanrahan

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Everything we ordered was cooked to perfection. The staff was very attentive. The al fresco dining was great

2  Thank Addison11-1
Reviewed June 23, 2014

After being told of the 90 minute wait at a popular waterfront restaurant in Jupiter last Saturday night, we started searching for an alternative venue. Up pops Ocean Bleu, in the Publix shopping center in Tequesta. The reviews were great! We headed over there and were seated immediately. The food and service were delightful, tasty, and fresh. We met the owners, and were served by their son, Josh, who is an honorable Army veteran. We sat inside, but they have a large, tropical, patio, with many tables. The crab cakes were delicious, as well as the fresh bread, served with an herbed butter. We didn't have room for dessert, but they looked great. Prices are very reasonable. A great place for a relaxing, quiet, dinner. We will definitely return!

2  Thank Anne F
Reviewed June 22, 2014

wife and I had dinner here last month. Restaurant is located in a shopping center with severals other restaurants and Publix. This is the 4th restaurant in the same location. It is quite small inside and has an outside section which is larger. We were seated outside and my wife immediately was bitten by bugs. We asked to be moved and were told there were no seats inside and that the bugs were no-see-ums which don't bite. After showing welts on my wife they found us a spot inside. They need to have bug-lights or something. This was early evening.

My meal was delicious, swordfish and it was fresh. My wife's dish was less appealing, beet salad with snapper. It was very chewy and I ended up giving her half of my serving. The staff kept asking us if we liked the food and due to the small space we felt we were being rushed. The cost of the meal was excessive for what one received.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Happened to notice this new spot last week and stopped for lunch. What a nice surprise. Extremely attentive staff. We were visited by two of the owners while dining to assure our experience was a good one. Had the calamari fries to start which were very good though I would have liked more peppers in it along with more of the chili sauce. We also had a grilled chicken on a croissant with amazing frites. Soft shell crab was on our fare with a lightly sautéed crab over fresh grilled vegetables. Again, very good. Decent small wine and beer list. I took a peek at the dinner menu which was pretty much the same as lunch though more limited. I would suggest in the near future they add a few more appetizers to it. One nice touch for us dog lovers--Thursday is Pooches on the Patio night. Well-behaved dogs are welcome and the chef will cook fresh chicken and brown rice for our canine companions. Finally, the atmosphere is casual with tablecloth dining inside and out. The patio is quite nice. I will repeat for sure.

3  Thank Chris S