“Sophistication in Tequesta” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Krave Creative Cuisine & Wine Bar

Krave Creative Cuisine & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Krave Creative Cuisine & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Tequesta
Cuisines: American, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jupiter, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sophistication in Tequesta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

As I steeped through the doors I was immediately impressed by the mix of designer sophistication and old world warmth. It might have something to do with Chef Michael's blend of passed down recipes from his grandmother and, the edgy- creative use of fresh ingredients. We started with the most incredible foie gras, followed by a delicious seafood ( shrimp and lobster) evening special and his award winning ( our sweet server recommended) pork dish. Even though we were so full we had to peek at the dessert menu . We couldn't decide what to have for dessert.... To many great choices. Just as we were trying to negotiate what to choose ,Chef Michael stopped by our table to say hi. When we told him of our desert dilemma he suggested a tasting plate. It was the cherry to our wonderful evening! Oh and I almost forgot, the wine selection was just as much as a great surprise.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank 910lee

“A Memorable Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

I really needed to visit this restaurant after reading the glowing reviews in The Palm Beach Post. The experience did not disappoint, in fact I was greeted with a series of delights at every turn. From the lovely decor, to the attentive service, to the Modern American cuisine that was delicious as well as creative, Chef Michael is well beyond a culinary artist. He understands the palette and the pairing of special ingredients as he rocks every dish that is presented. Krave is definitely my new favorite restaurant.

1 Thank Linda C
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ALWAYS SUPERB !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

Chef Michael will exceed your expectations with his culinary talent and personable charm. Excite your senses and indulge your tastes at Krave, where our dining experiences have been unique and memorable, marked by exquisite cuisine, tailored wines to compliment each entrée, and impeccable service.

Our return to Krave is becoming a tradition, which allows us to experience different entrees, all of which have been so DELICIOUS, in a sophisticated friendly environment. I especially enjoyed the Chilean Sea Bass and the Frozen Nougat dessert during our last visit. Fortunately, there are many other choices to enjoy.

1 Thank Carlene Z
Jupiter, Florida
“Keep it Going!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

Creativity keeps things fresh....we tend to be creature of habits but Chef Mike keeps breaking the boundaries....tonight our favorites where still on point like the tuna tartar and the Duck wrapped in a pancake and we don't seem to tired of them but we tried two new dishes!!! Oh my God....white asparagus wrapped in prosciutto on a toasted baguette topped with an egg souffle with truffle mayo......incredible!!! Then for the main....Shrimp and lobster with white asparagus over risotto.....the flavor!!! Bravo....Six Stars Michael!!! Where's Michelin!!!!

2 Thank JohnBiscotti
“Flaming Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

A last minute business trip to Jupiter threw me into a turmoil as I had no hotel plans or worse yet......no FOOD plans! I drove around aimlessly and was drawn to the Mall and discovered the logo to this restaurant set ablaze so my idea of take out was looking promising. We are all familiar with the saying, "the best laid plans........." I walked into a crowd of well attired patrons set amidst the dining room on par with the finest of New York establishments. Having no reservations and not properly attired, I was greeted warmly. The restaurant was booked solid however. Without fanfare, I soon met Chef Mike (owner/chef) and he welcomed me to the Chef's Kitchen where there was one empty seat. I chose NOTHING from the menu! I left the decisions to him and was served the most awe inspiring creative items that were beyond expectations. This is a place for those truly in love with food and is served by those same individuals. Magnificent!

2 Thank Robert D