“Amazing dining experience”

Krave Creative Cuisine & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Krave Creative Cuisine & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 48 Restaurants in Tequesta
Cuisines: American, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Description: After Chef Michael you meet Chef David who gratuated from Culinary Institute of Burgundy France and encompassing over 25 years experience in several one and two « Michelin star » french restaurant . David and Delphine his wife sold their french restaurant after 16 years to realise their dream : open a restaurant in Florida to share their passion with you. Now Chef David, Delphine and Krissy old right arm to Michael take care of you. Thank you for coming.
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Amazing dining experience”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My girlfriend and I sat at the chef's table ... we arrived at 5:30 pm and didn't leave until after 8!! it was nonstop gourmet heaven. Each and every dish was a picture perfect presentation. If you like mussels, Chef Mike's are to die for. My personal favorite is his scallop dish with mushroom risotto and black truffles. The atmosphere and decor is first class all the way. And the restrooms .... I majored in Interior Design and they are exquisite. Best I've ever seen in any restaurant!!! Can't say enough good things about Krave. I am fortunate to be a local so I can enjoy Chef Mike's cuisine all year long.

2 Thank Kat748

Jupiter, Florida
“Amazing decor, food, staff and chef”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Chef Mike is unbelievable I am a follower from JIG and have to say he has outdone himself. The duck was amazing. The calamari unbelievable and for desert try the nougat. Fantastic night!

-Mary

2 Thank Mary-Smith-Cody-
Jupiter, Florida
“New favorite place”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We ate here on New Years evening. We sat at the Chef's table in the back. Chef Michael was awesome and friendly along with all the other staff. You could tell that he was truly passionate about his food. Everything was amazing. I had the scallops (wish I had taken a picture to share!) and we had a few other tastings. Another favorite of mine was the tuna tartare. Everything was delicious! We will definitely be back very soon! Thank you :)

4 Thank Erica G
Florida
“Gourmet, delicious cuisine!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Surprisingly cozy but modern atmosphere. Intimate restaurant in the heart of Tequesta. As small as it is you do not feel rushed and the service is impeccable. To give you more specific examples, we enjoyed: appetizer pasta like pockets filled with pear and gorganzola, shocking flavor combination, melt in your mouth results! We also had orange peel beef served in tiny bite size pieces, not too spicy and very tender bites. I devoured my chilean sea bass, delicate light and cooked to perfection served over smooth mash potatoes and and incredible sauce. My husband had the scallops with a mushroom risotto in a light sauce of pumpkin, unbelievable!! For dessert, because as full as we were we had to try something! A frozen nougat with grand marnier that you pour on yourself. We really have not had such delectable food in this area before. The chef is very talented. You must make a reservation or sit at the bar (which is fun with plenty of room!) and it is pricey. The value is there when you compare to other mediocre food in the area but can't take the kids for this kind of meal (although they would love it!!) Average entree $30 and it does not come with anything. A must try restaurant in Tequesta! Enjoy!!

3 Thank Readingandeating
Tequesta, Florida, USA
“New favorite!!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Family owned and operated. We were seated at the Chefs table in the kitchen. Chef Mike, his assistant Jeremy, and full staff were super friendly. Jeremy prepared a couple of appetizer dishes for us to try as we picked our main course. We enjoyed the tuna, spicy beef, scallops, and skirt steak. Everything was amazing! The wine list is nice and growing. Chef Mike is more than happy to chat you up and make suggestions, while he prepares food. The restaurant is clean with a nice atmosphere. Bathrooms were the nicest I've been in at a restaurant, felt like walking into a day spa! House made ice cream dessert! 10 out of 10... We will be back.

2 Thank MGsurfer