“Lunch at Gallery Grille”
Review of The Gallery Grille

The Gallery Grille
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Tequesta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
“Lunch at Gallery Grille”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We love the lunches! Anything from hamburgers to fish wraps, soups and the best seafood bisque in town! The two for one price is an added bonus! Service is great and some of the dishes have that wonderful New Orleans taste, i.e. gumbo just to name one. Delightful and the owner is always there greeting the customers. Need to get there before 2, it is a breakfast and lunch only establishment and is well worth it!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Julia R

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Best Breakfast in the area!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I live in Palm Beach Gardens but travel to Tequesta for the best breakfast to be found in the area! An added bonus are the coupons available for buy 1 - get 1 deals. We frequent the Gallery Grille often.

• Visited August 2013
Royal Palm Beach, Florida
“Breakfast in Tequesta”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

On Saturday morning my husband and I planned a trip to The Gallery Grill in Tequesta with my Mother-in-law and friend. Upon arrival we were welcomed by the owner. After being seated, I mentioned that I knew his wife. He let me know that she was home with the grandchildren but that he would let her know that I stopped by. A few minutes later one of my friends from work stopped by the table. I asked if he had seen me from outside. He said that the owner told him I was there. It was such a pleasant surprise and I really appreciated the visit.

We ordered the breakfast specials - Eggs Benedict and Lox Egg Benedict. I requested that one of the portions be split in half and that home fries be added. While waiting for the food we were served fresh blueberry muffins, coffee, and mimosas. The Blueberry muffins were decadent. I especially loved eating the tops. My mimosa was perfect. The wait staff kept our coffees full and recognized when we needed plates cleared. I was pleasantly surprised when they brought the Lox Egg Benedict on two plates. I was expecting to split the food myself. The presentation of all the food was lovely. Best of all it tasted as good as it looked.

My mother-in-law especially loved the ambiance. She commented several times on the soothing music and beautifully warm decor. She kept mentioning that she wanted to paint the flowers that were on our table cloth.

We ended up talking with the couple behind us who also had an excellent meal.

While there there was a group in the back getting ready to have a wedding or baby shower. So this would be a nice place to have a small gathering.

I definitely recommend this restaurant. Make sure to order the muffins and the special.

Enjoy!

• Visited August 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great place for lunch!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

After moving to the area, a friend took us to Gallery Grille, for lunch, in order to celebrate our relocation. The food was excellent! I had the hot portobello sandwich, and my husband had the Thanksgiving turkey sandwich. Both of these selections were delicious. I had regular French fries, and my husband had the sweet potato fries. We returned last week, and I ordered the grilled veggie wrap. It blew me away. I took half of it home, and enjoyed it even more at dinner. Now, we want to try breakfast. Highly recommend.

Visited July 2013
Jupiter, Fl.
“Would not return”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Went for saturday lunch at the urging of my wife who had been a few times before and enjoyed. Not particularly busy with half the space unused and the other with numerous 4 tops open. We're seated at a 2 top with one seat facing only the wall with no view of restaurant. Huge menu has to make one wonder how all is fresh. I had gazpacho which was tasty but obviously made in a blender. Needed salt and hot sauce. My wife's chile was ok. Seemed many things are served over arugula or greens. Seems odd. Are they trying to make portions appear larger? Time would tell. My wife ordered what may have been called an herbed dusted grilled chicken salad. $14.99. Mediocre with what appeared to be bottled dressing. I ordered the calamari app over arugula? Choice of 2 sauces I chose Thai chili. Smallest portion I had ever seen and cold. Sauce had to be bottled and poured over the top not mixed with squid. Some pieces had sauce on top only and others had none at all. How does a fried dish come out cold? Told very kind waitress who assured it was freshly cooked. If so it sat until cold. Offered to make another. I refused. Was not expensive but didn't want a plate of arugula with a little squid. I will not be back and I'm not sure about my wife.

• Visited July 2013
Bruce N, Owner at The Gallery Grille, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
I am sorry you were disappointed with your experience at our restaurant. Regarding our salads with arugula or mixed greens, with different fish or chicken preparations, they are very popular and not meant to just fill the plate. All of dressings are made in house and have always been. Salt and hot sauce for gazpacho is a personal taste that we gladly offer on the side. I am sorry you refused my server's offer to bring you some more hot calamari for your salad. We do try to please.