“Nice addition to the neighborhood”
Review of Time to Eat Diner

Time to Eat Diner
Ranked #19 of 53 Restaurants in Tequesta
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Enjoy a classic New York City / New Jersey diner experience with friendly all-day service for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Serving the Palm Beach, Jupiter, Tequesta region.
Reviewed July 15, 2014

This 50's style dinner has it all. It's amazing that they can put out so many dishes. (perhaps the menu could be cut to a more reasonable size.) That said the food was very good and we enjoyed the experience. The service was good to very good.

timetoeatdiner, Manager at Time to Eat Diner, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Hello neighbor :-) Thanks for the warm words, hineconsult. We're glad that you enjoyed the food and the experience. We're honored to have local friends and we hope to treat you and yours to our New York / New Jersey menu as often as you'd like. Kind regards.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

My wife and I pulled into this Diner And was shocked at how many items
" No one will ever eat "
We wanted Fish & Chips but they didn't have it on the menu ...one down 99 to go!
A famous fishing Town on The Atlantic Ocean .. But no fried fish dinner!
The menu Is so bizzy you can get dizzy.....But no Fried fish for you !
If you like chicken dishes and can speed read they got it from ... Angie to Zelda style ..
I did notice the menu plastic covers were greasy and food lodged in the crease of its pages, It was a big turn off and unsanitary so we got up and left.
Good luck my people .

1  Thank LESLIE D
timetoeatdiner, Manager at Time to Eat Diner, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Good morning, LESLIE... We're sorry that your visit was not pleasant. Our fish is fresh and not frozen. And we offer fish and/or other seafood nearly every day. We hope you'll visit in future and choose something from our famous New York-style diner menu. Something to please everybody.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

The place is in a strip mall and is prominently marked with the sign "Time To Eat" on the front.
The wait staff is hit and miss. I've been there a dozen times and sometimes you get excellent, sometimes you get a hungover tweaker trying to survive. Makes for great entertainment while you wait for your food. The patrons are also eclectic, to be nice. But the food is top notch for breakfast and the place is very clean. The prices are excellent. Definitely go. I stay at hotels that offer free breakfasts and always go to Time to Eat instead. I'd rather pay the 10 bucks for a great breakfast than eat a muffin and cold coffee at a Hampton Inn.

timetoeatdiner, Manager at Time to Eat Diner, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Hello ADNYC59... Thank you for being a frequent guest. It's great that you enjoy our breakfasts. "Definitely go" you say. And we're honored to read that.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

A friend and I were visiting the area and wanted a place to eat that would offer a variety of options. Being an ex-NY'er I knew diners generally are the place to go. We were not disappointed. Yes. They have an extensive menu and from the previous reviews and our meals their chefs are not overwhelmed by it. I had a good turkey triple decker with real turkey and crisp bacon. My friend had a very large and juicy burger. The fries were cooked well and there were plenty on the plate. I tasted the cole slaw and it was okay but it was a rather small portion considering everything else.

We were sat quickly but waited a while before having our order taken and the food served. Seemed a little odd since there were only 8 other diners present at the time.

I also thought it was odd that they were out of ginger ale and peach ice tea. But it happens. The raspberry ice tea was okay.

The pastries did look great in the front case but we were not that hungry.

Dinner for two for $21 - I can see stopping in again if I am back in Jupiter.

1  Thank grrprr

grrprr... We're glad to hear that your friend and you enjoyed the triple-decker turkey sandwich and the large, juicy burger. Always a pleasure to have New York-minded folks visit us. See you again some time!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We held off trying this place due to so many mixed reviews. We are retired and travel full time volunteering and one of the things we enjoy is trying non chain restaurants, large and small, in new areas. After two months in this very affluent area volunteering at a nearby state park we decided to give this place a try. Our experience(s) showed we were wrong to wait. The name includes "diner" but this a diner in name only. It is quite large, spotlessly clean, very nice décor. Greeting you when you enter is a display case of cakes, rolls and various pastries. On the counter is a basket of small pastries or cookies for you to sample on your way in or out. The menu is very large, maybe too large to assure good quality for every dish, but our first and second trips resulted in excellent meals and very reasonable pricing.
Our first trip was mid-afternoon lunch. I had the gorgonzola burger lunch special and it was excellent, large and came with a bunch of fries, a couple of large onion rings, a decent size house salad (very fresh) and surprise, dessert (our choice was a large piece of Oreo cake!) which we took home for later. My wife had a grilled chicken Caesar salad with a crock of excellent French Onion soup. The bill total was $19, which is very reasonable, especially for this area.
Two days later we returned for breakfast which was maybe even better than the lunches. Eggs, wonderful (and enough for two) hash browns, large slice of ham, toast, juice, coffee and for me pancakes. Total price with tax, $13.67. Unbelievable.

timetoeatdiner, Manager at Time to Eat Diner, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Hello ah_10... Thank you for the volunteer work performed by you and yours at the state park nearby. We're glad that you enjoyed your visits to our diner. If events bring you back to our little corner of Florida, we'd be delighted to serve you again.