“great BIG diner in Tequesta”
Review of Time to Eat Diner

Time to Eat Diner
Ranked #14 of 49 Restaurants in Tequesta
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Enjoy a classic New York City / New Jersey diner experience with friendly all-day service for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Serving the Palm Beach, Jupiter, Tequesta region.
Reviewed July 22, 2013

All the food you want - anything you can think of - the menu has. Breakfast, burgers, Greek, Italian, Polish, pastries... big portions reasonably priced, all good.

1  Thank LGKinJupiter
There are newer reviews for Time to Eat Diner

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Time To Eat!?!?
Time to leave is more like it!!

This was our second time there. First time was when they first opened and figured it was just because it was new is why it was so bad..... Well... That isn't the case. This place needs help and I don't mean Gordan Ramsey help I mean act of god help!! We placed our order with a very nice waiter only to be told 30 minutes later that the waffle iron was broke and that we needed to order something else. So we order French toast as we watched the rest of the order sit in the window under the heat lamp until the French toast was done. And boy was it done!!! They bring out 3 cold meals and the order of burnt and I don't mean a little burnt I mean full on charcoal on a plate. The biscuit's tasted of chemicals and the bacon was thrown in the deep fryer then served.
The only good part of the whole meal was the waiter.

DONT WAIST YOUR TIME OR STOMACH LINING!!!

1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Want to call your attention to the Polish section of the menu. I have had almost everything on that page. The saurkraut is the best I have ever had. It is not just saurkraut but also full of kielbassa, pork and bacon. It reminds me of the Classic Poish dish of Bigos. As soon as I took the first bite, I knew it was authentically Polish and not Polish American. Because I felt couple of whole juniper berries and peppercorns there. The stuffed cabbage is very good, compleate with a tomato gravy, which is great over mashed potatoes. Cannot wait to go back there to try out some of the other Polish dishes there

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Went to Time Eat after it was recommended by a cousin. Menu very big...typical for a NY style Diner. In addition, they have a Lunch Special Menu for each day of the week. I inquired, and they also have a Dinner Special Menu for each day. We were there for lunch. Lots to choose from...special daily menu included soup or sald and dessert. Many choices from Mussels Marinara to open Roast Beef Sandwich. I had a chicken salad triple decker...to me...diner food. My cousin had the open Roast Beef...unfortunately the Roast Beef was much too well done and did not taste good. However, they made good by taking it off our bill and giving us a dessert to go. The rest of our meals were very good. The service was excellent and I suppose next time the Roast Beef will not only be more rare, but sliced thinner. They treated us well and we will probably be back.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

New Restaurant in town, very extensive menu, maybe too extensive, trying to be all things to all people. Been there twice once for breakfast and once for lunch. Lunch was the better of the two meals. The specials were reasonable and the portions plentiful. Attentive staff.

1  Thank Randy F