“Unexpectedly delicious :-) ”

Corner Cafe and Brewery
Ranked #23 of 50 Restaurants in Tequesta
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

Thanks to the folks for taking our order at 2 pm on Christmas Eve. Such a great service! The food was delicious, too.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

The restaurant is not a fancy place, looks more like a very informal cafe, the service is not as some have called bad, but it is relaxed, friendly, sort of like they were your friends and can dispose of formalities. The best part of the Corner Cafe is the food. OUTSTANDING! They have a wonderful, extensive, gourmet menu with reasonable prices. My last meal was roast duck with a melange of different fruits and mashed sweet potatoes. Delicious. The sangria was so good, I had too many and had to have my wife drive us home.
For breakfast I love their Eggs Benedict. Ask for extra sauce.

Anyway, for the food, this is the best restaurant in, heck, all of Palm Beach County.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Food was good, but a little overpriced in my opinion. The server, who happened to be the owner was extremely rude. We waited to get water and our salads when there was no one even in the place. She seemed too busy flirting with some local surfer guy. Our food came out and she never came back over to see if we needed anything or how the food was. I did actually need something and I just waited while she was at the bar drinking her wine with the surfer dude. I had to actually ask another waitress who was on her way to the kitchen. At the end of the dinner we waited to get the bill. Rude service but OK food.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

There are two Taylors there who make the place top-notch: Taylor the chef &Taylor the waitress. We met the chef to congratulate him on outstanding acorn bowl lamb stew, macadamia encrusted grouper, and pumpkin cheesecake. The best!! 10 stars!! Taylor the waitress was a gem who even brought out my Rx sunglasses when I left them on the table! The restaurant is next to or part of Tequesta Brewrey. Wonderful experience.

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Delicious food, towny atmosphere. The Hippie Benefict is to die for! We have never been disappointed.