“Canned sauce- bland food- inedible= pricey!”

Vulcano's Ristorante
Ranked #21 of 48 Restaurants in Tequesta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cocoa, Fl
“Canned sauce- bland food- inedible= pricey!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We are not from this area.. we came here to spend the day at West Palm Beach, & stopped here on the way home. It was my birthday dinner, & it was awful! The place is dark, dingy, & loud, & has no ambiance what so ever. If it wasn't so late & we were starving ( didn't know the area) we would have walked out. Decor & art on the walls are tacky... I didn't care too much as long as the food was good.. People behind us, were raving about the place??
We got the menu & everything was very pricey, but again, no big deal if the food was good..
I ordered the chicken Cacciatore, served with pasta & salad, My husband also had some pasta dish. We waited a long time, & service was VERY SLOW, & not friendly.
Food came- mushy pasta, canned sauce ( no seasoning tasted) & very bland main course-
I took 3 bites & that was it. It was inedible!

• Visited April 2013

New jersey
“Tequesta standard”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

This little storefront has been here for as long as I can remember, even as the other local restaurants change hands regulary. Fancy decor..no, very good Italian food..you bet. We enjoyed our meal more here than at EVO across the street for half the price. Fettucini Carbonara was super, as was other classic dishes like veal Parm. If you aren't looking for a glitzy place, and want good homemade Italian food, with good service, come here and you won't be disappointed.

• Visited March 2013
Longwood, Florida
“It's worth paying for quality...”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This place has been a part of my family's life for many decades. Having been a resident since 1973, whenever my family wanted to enjoy more socializing and less cooking & clean-up, we would reserve a more secluded room where our family would gather, drink and enjoy some of the best dishes this side of the Mississippi. Being 100% Italian and brought up in NYC, I know good Italian food. And Vulcano's is the cream of the crop. If you had an average or disappointing meal, I sincerely suggest to give it another try. I would be very surprised if you have anything other than a superb meal.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Bob C
Jupiter, Florida
“I have been going there since I was a child, still great.”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Great food, great service low key. I love their food!!!!
I took my family there and got the chicken parm. It was perfect!!!
All the staff have been there for a while and know what they are doing.

Love that place.

Visited February 2013
FL
“Jupiter/Tequesta’s Only Good Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Hallelujah! After trying almost all of the Italian restaurants in Jupiter/Tequesta we had only one left to try, Volcano’s Italian Restaurant, Tequesta, FL. Without much optimism but still pursuing our Holy Quest to find a good spaghetti dinner, I ordered take out from Volcano’s. Not impressed with the storefront, I was pleasantly surprised upon entering to find white table cloths/napkins and friendly wait staff. After a short wait I took the spaghetti dinner home where the ultimate judge of Italian food was waiting, my husband. I chose the soup rather than salad with the meal and received a large portion of delicious bean soup that could have been a meal on its own. And then it was time for the spaghetti with meat sauce. I must preface this by saying we were shocked to see everything was wrapped with care in tinfoil which indicated to us that they cared about their food and their customers. The spaghetti dinner was excellent! At long last, we have found our local Italian restaurant!

• Visited January 2013