“New and Improved!!! Restyling Atmosphere... Amazing Food”
Review of Cobblestone Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cobblestone Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“New and Improved!!! Restyling Atmosphere... Amazing Food”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Love the new and improved atmosphere. The new young and handsome owner Ben is a doll he is just the best always greeting you pleasantly" he even held the door for me on the way out" he truly cares about his restaurant. My serivce was pretty good and I loved the recommendation for the gorgonzola chicken because it was to die for. They were nice and juicy chicken breasts wrapped in prozhuto?? with and creamy cheese sauce..Headline dish. I will definitely go back for the outstanding food and amazing service!!
-tequesta local

Jensen Beach, Florida
“Can you beat a three course meal for $15.95”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Having read some of the comments herein, my wife and I beg to differ. We ate here last night after a movie in Jupiter, Sunday, and an all evening Pre Concert price, plus two for one drinks.
The service was superb, to a point that I had ordered some crab cakes and the waitress advised that they had sold out but would see the owner Ben who is also the chef supreme. Ben duly came to our table and advised that give him fifteen minutes and he would make fresh crab cakes for me.
To me, this means more than a recommendation, it means that the owner cares about his patrons and what they want. Ben did not stop going from table to table talking with his patrons.

For people to say that this restaurant caters only to the older crowd, listen it is Tequesta/Jupiter area and people who enjoy the local rstaurants. No it is not your upscale NY type but then who can buy for that kind of price elsewhere.

But then the price is not the point, the food we had, mine a simple ceaser salad, crabcakes, which were wonderful and presented in a fantastic way with grilled vegetables, my wife with the lobster bisque and macademia crusted red snapper, together with a wonderful bread pudding. I am full just kiting these things again.

So, in culmination, we would strongly recommend a visit to the Cobblestone Cafe, and should the offer still stand for any day of the week during summer, jump on it.

• Visited June 2012
Florida
“Ok food, great family atmosphere and wonderful service”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

The Cobblestone Cafe is a nice family style restaurant in Tequesta. We thought that their food was ok. It's a little dated and not very adventurous nor creative. We were guessing it was to please an older diner? It's a bit bland. The service is very good though and they want to please. We really wanted this place to be incredible. On a different note- they offer a kids' cooking camp all summer. It's exceptional. The kids really get to cook everyday. They make their own breakfast and lunch. Then on Thursday, families come and are fed by the kids. It's a terrific community effort and they do a wonderful job.

• Visited July 2011
Hartford, Connecticut
“Dull food and bland atmosphere”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

This is a meat and potatoes place that does nothing interesting with the food but believes that they are really good. I was appalled to see that they are offering cooking classes in the summer.

Visited March 2012
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Stay away, A really terrible experience”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We had reservations. My husband is handicapped and can only sit on hard chairs. We arrived, there was one table, rest available were booths. We told the hostess and she ignored us and seated 4 people, no reservations on last table with chairs. All that was left was a terrible table in corner by window with beating sun and the noise of a motorcycle rally. We took the table and then all began to perspire and realized that there was no air. when we asked were told that it was broken. We could not sit and had to move to a booth where they said it was cooler. Also my husband was now in agony. He has spinal cord injury and needed a hard chair, which we explained, It was about 3 degrees cooler. We decided to try to overlook the rude staff, the total disregard for a handicapped person, reservations,etc. Asked for rolls and were told for over 20 min they were in oven. Then we figured, whatever, so we began ordering. I asked a totally inexperienced waitress with a lousy attitude if the steak was cut thick or thin. Annoyed she said she did not know. When I had to ask her to find out she gave me a nasty annoyed look and said she would check. By this time, perspiring, no rolls, our table given away(we were on time), Unpleasant staff, not very attractive resturant, my husband suffering by having to sit in a booth, we left. There are way too many resturants in Florida to eat in a place that is close to a d, you finish.

• Visited June 2012