“True Philly Hoagies”

Baldino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 50 Restaurants in Tequesta
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My husband is from Philly. Thought this was the closest he had ever come to a true hoagie south of Philly. Great service. Pasta serving was just enough. Love it

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I am Italian American and from NJ so I understand cheesesteaks almost like a Philadelphian. (hubby is from Philly, however) We've eaten here three times, once most recently, and this place we REALLY want to like since we live nearby, just disappoints us. Service is fine and it's family friendly, some things are right like the bread, it's casual so easy to drop in,but the overall food leaves me heading elsewhere for good fresh Italian food. I did not like the meat in the cheeseteak either. Give it a try and decide for yourself. Pizza is just OK. Sorry to say. They try really hard and it's a cute spot right on US 1 -so easily accessible.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped at Baldino's for a late dinner and to watch the Final Four Saturday night. I was more than pleasantly surprised by the quality and the price. Great atmosphere, excellent service and the best cheese steak in Florida. I will stop back again.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Have not been in this area for a few years but had to return to this friendly Italian trattoria. Great service and food and Sal, the owner, greets and talks to every patron when he is there. I had a bowl of great shrimp bisque and tasty garlic rolls included in the dinner of some of the best spaghetti and meatballs I ever had. Cost was $15 but there are discount coupons on their website and in local papers. A very filling, satisfying meal. They also make great Philadelphia cheesesteaks.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

This is a very good, casual, inexpensive restaurant. Kid friendly. Food is very good. Pizza is great. Angel hair pasta with red sauce is very good too. Friendly service. They also have a frequent diner program. Not a place for a social nice out but a great place for everyday dining.

Been to Baldino's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!