“Good food great cheese steak”

Baldino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 50 Restaurants in Tequesta
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

Went to Baldino's with friends. I had the chicken parmesan which was good. My girlfriend had the cheese steak whichshe said was great. They fly the bread in from Pa.

1  Thank onevagent

Reviewed December 1, 2012

It's the only thing I've ever ordered there and is fabulous! I'm not a big meat eater, but when I get the craving............. I think they have the rolls delivered from Philadelphia.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

One of those places- just ok. Prices a bit hit for sandwiches; we thought. Service ok, decor/ seating seems crowded.
So cute on the outside- they could do much more!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Without a doubt the best steak sandwich outside of Philly. Rolls are brought down from Norristown, PA twice a week. Would give the steak a B+. Sauce has something lacking - tastes more like stewed tomatoes. Would take a little more meat to score an A but MUCH better than Pats or Ginos in Philly who are famous for some reason other than the quality of their sandwiches. Had the loaded pizza which was much better than any pizza we had in the three weeks we just spent in Italy Owner is very friendly and remembers his customers better than any other owner I've ever met. Genuinely nice guy and we were glad to see the restaurant busier than it was last year.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Great Cheese Steak, Owner operated and pizza is just as good as I had in NY/NJ area. If you are looking for a great meal in a local establishment give them a try.