WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Temple Terrace
Selden, New York
“Good basic hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a night. Beds were very comfortable. Nice clean hotel but no towels by the pool. Staff was friendly, internet access easy and free breakfast. Breakfast was limited to eggs and no meat. Good coffee. Overall a good stay and right off I-75. I would stay here again as it is convienient to USF and Busch Gardens.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Auburn, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

We were SO pleased with this Fairfield Inn. It appeared newly decorated, the rooms were very well appointed and the staff MAKE this hotel a pleasure!
Calling the hotel directly is the best way to book in our humble opinion and they helped is out In a pinch with a last minute reservation when we rolled into Tampa at 1:30 am.
Both the night manager as Well as the
Morning manager (Burt) had incredible attitude and customer service skills. We don't brag about this lightly- we travel frequently and 'encounter' many different front desk staff.
Our younger tween lost her cell phone and the hotel went out of their way TWICE' to assist us as best they could.
Don't hesitate to stay here coming or going - you will be treated well... Promise!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Khmergirl
north of Pittsburgh, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Nice place, clean hotel. Stayed for one night prior to flying out of Tampa the following day. Was close enough to the airport (25 min) for me. Plenty of restaurants to choose from in the area. I went to an Applebee's located approx. 1-2 miles from the hotel. There's a Bob Evans next door to the hotel. There are several hotels in this area. I stopped at one other one prior to arriving here, but that other hotel was having a difficult time checking people in, so I left and came here.

Adriana at the front desk was more than accomodating. She was professional, friendly, and always smiling. Kudos to her and the management for running a fine establishment.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Jimb0BigDude
Acworth, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

I stayed here recently for a business meeting at Moffitt Cancer Center. The hotel staff was very friendly and the lobby and rooms are updated and quite nice. They have snacks for sale in the lobby as well.

The room was nice. It was quite, the bed was comfortable, and the TV service was pretty good and included a flat screen tv. The internet service was just fine.

The free breakfast in the morning was a bit lacking. They offered no meat, but the eggs were fresh and done well.

Overall it was a good value and location.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ksljusar, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa North, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear Kevin C,

Thank you for taking your time to let us know how your stay was. I am glad to hear that for the most part you enjoyed your stay with us, but I am sorry to hear that we we not offering any choice of meat the morning you came down for breakfast. Usually our hotel offers either a choice of turkey sausage or what is called a "sausage skillet" that contains sausage, potatoes, bell pepper and onion. Again, I apologize for not having it the morning of your visit. Please feel free to give me a call at (813) 989-0007 x 606 so I can have a chance to apologize in person and look into what could have happened.

Sincerely, Katya Sljusar (General Manager)
Gainesville, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

After spending four nights at the Courtyard across the street, which has just been renovated and is extremely comfortable, moving to this Fairfield Inn was a disappointment. The staff is nice and the rooms are clean, but our carpet smelled mildewy and the furnishings were much more basic. It was $20 less than the Courtyard but I wouldn't stay here for more than one night if the Courtyard was available. It is right next door to a Bob Evans Restaurant which is very convenient, and the breakfast was free, so it was satisfactory.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ksljusar, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa North, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your stay at our hotel!
I am very sorry that you were not satisfied with the quality of our furniture and carpet - I will make sure to look into the odor problem in your room and address it. I am however glad to hear that you enjoyed our staff service, cleanliness and convenience of Bob Evans being in our parking lot. I will make sure to forward all your comments to our staff, so that we can continue learn from our mistakes and strive to do our best.
Please feel free to contact me directly should you be in North Tampa area again and looking for a room and I will make sure to personally ensure that your room meets all the standards of the Marriott Fairfield Inn brand.

Katya Sljusar
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

I stayed here for one night for appointments at Moffitt Cancer Center the next day. The staff was friendly and professional, the room was spacious and clean, and the location was ideal. Breakfast choices were basic but good; I had the scrambled eggs, muffin and bagel, and juice. I needed an early check in and the manager was extremely accommodating. I was nervous and anxious for my medical appointments, and the staff here was very understanding and helpful. I will stay here again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Naples, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

This hotel is in a great location, right off I-75. Close to USF and Busch Gardens and north Tampa. Bob Evans is next door and you can order food from them and they will deliver it to your hotel room. The breakfast buffet is nice and the woman on duty was very kind and helpful to everyone. We had a very pleasant stay in this hotel with friendly staff and clean rooms. I would recommend this for families or business.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park
Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
Extended Stay America - Tampa - North - USF - Attractions

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa North? Share your experiences!