“Hidden jewel”

Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Reviewed October 23, 2015

Excellent food and friendly owners and staff. This was my first experience with Peruvian food and I was not disappointed. We enjoyed both steak and seafood dishes- equally delicious! Worth visiting for an authentic, tasty meal! We will be back!

Date of visit: October 2015
Write a reviewReviews (109)

Reviewed October 14, 2015 via mobile

I'm so glad I found this place. It's a family owned restaurant, the hostess is a very nice and attentive lady who will make sure you have a great experience.
I ordered a picanha, it was very tasty, good portions and the right price.
I will definitely be back.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed September 28, 2015

What a great random find! The Peruvian steak house is wonderful. I've had several dishes from here now and they've all been a hit. My most favorite so far is the Lomo Saltado.

The staff is super friendly, and the decor is nice and clean. I highly recommend if you're passing by the area.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed August 19, 2015

My husband and I went for lunch today and had a delicious meal. We were greeted so warmly and our waitress was adorable.

I had the Falda (Grilled Skirt Steak) and he had Vacio (Grilled Flank Steak). Both were served with a side salad and crispy French fries.Everything was good, from the huge glasses of unsweetened iced tea to the refreshing salad, which I am going to order double next time! Both steaks were cooked perfectly medium rare, which we had requested, and were so tender and flavorful.

They also had lunch specials and other items that I am definitely going to try when we return. So glad to have Cazador in Temple Terrace!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed August 15, 2015 via mobile

If you are looking for something a little different, you must give this place a try. Family owned and cozy, the food is delicious. We had the flank steak (falda) and the lomo saltado and they were awesome. The water has a chemical taste (probably city water) which was the only thing I didn't like. Highly recommend eating here!

Date of visit: August 2015