“Yous Guys?”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Venice, Florida
“Yous Guys?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012

I realize Applebee's are casual restaurants, but I still find a waiter referring to myself and my wife as "Yous Guys" a bit distasteful. Especially when followed up by not the best experience. We started by asking for two glasses of Pinot Noir... when the two glasses of white wine arrived... ooops. We ended up with two glasses of Cabernet. Until this evening I have never been disappointed in an Applebee's burger before. What we were served appeared to be run over by a steam roller. The burger seemed massive but was paper thin and just about as tasteless as paper itself. This is in an area with lots of choices, and in the future this one will not be one of mine.

• Visited May 2012

Silver Springs, Florida
“good food!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

nice location!!!!!!!!!!!! close to hotel and a lot of other things, easy to get in and out.

Visited February 2012
Trumansburg, Ny
“Very accomodating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2012

We ate lunch at this facility. Our waiter was a charming young man who was most understanding of my wife's dietary restrictions. Made it a real pleasure. Food was great.

Visited March 2012
Sidney, Canada
“great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2012

very good value for your money happy hour was great.Staff very friendly

Visited March 2012
Florida City, Florida
“Oh my God, best Steak I have ever had but the Service was Ok”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

We went to Applebee's and we were greeted very casually (like hi dudes) and then seated in minutes. We ordered the regular steak and it was awesome, better than Outbacks's and Long Horn. The steak was delicious and it came with mash potato and a choice of vegetable. The place was clean and the service was OK. The negative was that for around 10 minutes the dishes were empty and never been picked up by our waiter although at least 2 waiters passed by us 8 times without thinking of picking up the dirty dishes off our table. I asked our waiter if any of the waiters would help picking up the dishes, she said no. They only help in bringing in the food, which I credited them that the food came in less than 20 minutes from the time we were seated. Applebee's is only around 2 miles from Busch Gardens and the prices was very decent, less than 20 bucks for 2 dinners. I recommend the place for anyone that wants a delicious steak with budget price.

• Visited March 2012