“Excellent food, Great Prices and Friendly Staff!!!!!”
Review of Stefano

Stefano
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed June 15, 2018

I have to say we were pleasantly surprised and impressed with nearly every aspect of Stefano's. The restaurant is the proverbial "hole in the wall" with regard to exterior appearance but has some of the best food and the friendliest service we have encountered. Atop of that, the prices are incredibly reasonable! Our family had the rueben paninis, chicken marsala and chicken parm sandwiches-all of which were hot, fresh and delicious! The wait staff is genuinely friendly and helpful and the prices are unbelievable! We look forward to coming back!

Reviewed June 9, 2018

Big portions, great-tasting food, great service. However, the atmosphere doesn't warrant the high prices. It's in need of some updating.

Reviewed April 24, 2018

My friends and I took my sister here for her birthday and the first thing we noticed was the packed parking lot...took a few mins to find a spot across the street and we now know why...the good was simply delicious!! We tried an array of dishes to include lasagna, chicken parm, Spanakopitas, Moussaka and calamari...all cooked very well, seasoned to the tee!! had our taste buds going crazy for a good hour and a half! The portions were worth the prices we paid and the atmosphere had a relaxing, family feel to it...i also sampled the Peroni and Aris beers--both mild and complementary to the eats...will not be my last time having a Grecian beer...nor Grecian food for that matter...my only gripe was our waitress really left us hanging for about 15 minutes at a time...that was from when we were seated, to bringing our drinks, then taking our order to bringing the check...in her defense they were super busy but I still felt she could have checked in a bit more often...luckily we were not in a rush and had planned to walk it off at the State Fair afterwards =) all in all, you wont be wasting your time or money here so swing by and treat those taste buds!

Reviewed February 17, 2018

Stefano's has become our go to place. These folks work very hard and serve very good food. Their greek country and traditional greek salads are great! I have tried their burgers, cuban, meatball, chicken parm sandwiches - all excellent. We have had grouper, snapper, and cod - all excellent. Their soups are all very good. The servers are friendly, courteous, attentive, and very nice people. If something isn't right, they fix it. Every time we eat there, and we eat there often, we see the same hard working guys in the kitchen. Their feta is imported from Greece. Their food is always fresh, high quality, and their seasonings and sauces are great. This used to be a Pizza Hut at one time I am told. They have decorated it warmly, and it feels like a pleasant familiar family diner. Portions are generous. Prices are very reasonable. We love the people, the food, the service, and the desserts, too! Locals love it here.

Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

This is a wonderful family owned Greek restaurant. They have a delicious panini and there is more than enough food. My one order was enough to satisfy me and my husband. The waitress was very nice and although it was busy, she really tried to come by as often as possible. Great food and excellent hospitality.

Been to Stefano? Share your experiences!