“Authentic Greek & Italian food”
Review of Stefano

Stefano
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed January 11, 2015

We had the Gyros and Pastrami Panini. It is hard to find good pastrami in FL, and it was very good. This is a Mom & Pop type of restaurant that is not very fancy inside. However, the service was great and the people who work there were so nice. The food was really good and home cooked. The portions are huge. We will go back to try the Italian food. Family friendly, casual, and handicapped accessible. Good location when doing things at USF. No reservations needed unless your party is over 8.

Reviewed December 21, 2014

I enjoy a good Mom & Pop restaurant. In fact, I usually ask the locals where the good ones are when I travel. Stefano's is in my backyard and judging from the number of people eating breakfast mid-morning Saturday, it's very popular among the locals.
I understand why. The food is good, the servings massive and the service attentive. Breakfast was Southern country: onion and bell peppers mixed in the home fried potatoes, biscuits and gravy and large three egg omelets-portions large enough that my wife believes in the future we could split a breakfast and both be full when we leave.
Two suggestions, however, make the Wi-Fi available to patrons and serve coffee other then standard, i.e, coffee latte, coffee con liche.
Looking forward to being a regular.

Reviewed December 12, 2014

Had dinner here. Friendly, unassuming place. Excellent service, delicious food - both Greek and Italian menus with a good selection of vegetarian items in addition to everything else. Be forewarned: the portions are humongous. One serving is enough for two, possibly even three. Prices are very reasonable. Great place. Will gladly retun.

Reviewed December 2, 2014

My wife and I eat here often and have never been disappointed!
Breakfast, lunch and dinner have all been great... the staff is friendly and responsive.

Reviewed November 22, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten twice at Stefanos - once for dinner and once for breakfast - both times with a large party of friends. The menu is extensive and varied. The wait staff is very courteous and efficient. The food is plentiful and delicious. We highly recommend Stefanos for a good, casual meal.

Been to Stefano? Share your experiences!