“Our fav restaurant in TT”
Review of Stefano

Stefano
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed September 30, 2014

My husband and I have been going to Stephanos for years. It has developed into our "anniversary dinner place" (as well as our "hey, let's go out to eat place"). We've been to MUCH pricier places in TT and been disappointed. We celebrated 43 years there earlier this month and, once again, wonderful! Not romantic or elegant but can't beat the food and usually the service. A fun plus is we always see friends there!

Reviewed September 22, 2014

I went here for lunch and ordered the Gyro and the person with me ordered the spaghetti. Neither one of us could even come close to eating it all. It was prepared perfectly and even though they were very busy, the wait was short. I will definitely return here the next time I am in town.

Reviewed September 13, 2014

Strange place, like a diner I guess. It's a Greek/Italian restaurant that offers black bean soup? We ordered the Greek lemon soup at 7:00, and they ran out? We were told the new soup was navy bean? Did they instantly make it? My chicken was ice cold in the center, so they "nuked" it and it was better, which leads me to believe it wasn't fresh out of the oven. My husband's gyro platter was really good.

Reviewed August 29, 2014 via mobile

Amazing selection, sweet attentive staff and massive portions at great prices. It's the kind of local place that warms your heart and fills your stomach. The food is so delicious and made with such love it's like being in a grandma's kitchen, but even better. Some of my personal favorites are the chicken marsala and the moussaka, but honestly everything is amazing.

2  Thank Bonnie S
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I have only eaten in the restaurant once. All other times I have called in and picked up. Their Greek Salad is wonderful, it is a very big salad. I always eat half one day, eat the other half following day (it keeps well). I have also had their Chicken Gyro it is the best (hugh portion).

Been to Stefano? Share your experiences!