“Come hungry! ”

Stefano Greek Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed August 29, 2014 via mobile

Amazing selection, sweet attentive staff and massive portions at great prices. It's the kind of local place that warms your heart and fills your stomach. The food is so delicious and made with such love it's like being in a grandma's kitchen, but even better. Some of my personal favorites are the chicken marsala and the moussaka, but honestly everything is amazing.

2  Thank Bonnie S

Reviewed August 21, 2014

I have only eaten in the restaurant once. All other times I have called in and picked up. Their Greek Salad is wonderful, it is a very big salad. I always eat half one day, eat the other half following day (it keeps well). I have also had their Chicken Gyro it is the best (hugh portion).

Reviewed August 1, 2014

We loved the restaurant, food and service. Wow the Greek salad (I had it without potato salad) was the best Greek salad I have had. Their dressing is amazing! I ordered the Gyro sandwich and seriously it was enough for 2 meals …. huge, I am sure it included a pound of Gyro meat. My hubby had grilled fish and lemon potatoes - super, super succulent and delicious. Our waitress was so extremely knowledgable and attentive …. we had the best evening all round. This is my new most favorite restaurant for sure - they have an extensive menu both Greek and Italian plus steaks, soups and delicious appetizers and desserts - it's going to take a while to get through their menu!! Oh yes and their prices are just right too …...

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Had gyro plate, spanakopita, Greek salad, moussaka, fried yellow squash: everything was excellent. I wish this place was closer to my house. Great prices, also. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Super Greek Salad with everything you would want, plus the dressing is a great creamy garlic. The portions are huge, too! Service is great and with a smile. Prices are just what you are looking for in a small town restaurant. Go and enjoy for yourself!