“Greek salad to leave home for!!!!”

Stefano Greek Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We loved the restaurant, food and service. Wow the Greek salad (I had it without potato salad) was the best Greek salad I have had. Their dressing is amazing! I ordered the Gyro sandwich and seriously it was enough for 2 meals …. huge, I am sure it included a pound of Gyro meat. My hubby had grilled fish and lemon potatoes - super, super succulent and delicious. Our waitress was so extremely knowledgable and attentive …. we had the best evening all round. This is my new most favorite restaurant for sure - they have an extensive menu both Greek and Italian plus steaks, soups and delicious appetizers and desserts - it's going to take a while to get through their menu!! Oh yes and their prices are just right too …...

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Had gyro plate, spanakopita, Greek salad, moussaka, fried yellow squash: everything was excellent. I wish this place was closer to my house. Great prices, also. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Super Greek Salad with everything you would want, plus the dressing is a great creamy garlic. The portions are huge, too! Service is great and with a smile. Prices are just what you are looking for in a small town restaurant. Go and enjoy for yourself!

Reviewed May 4, 2014

We loved the food and service. It was close to our motel. We ordered a Gyros plate and lasagna. The portions were huge. We should have split a meal and we did a few nights later. I definitely will visit this wonderful place again. Enjoy this great find!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I love this place. My husband and I go a few times a month. The portions are huge (we split a gyro) and the food is super tasty.

We typically split a mini greek salad + gyro. The Tzatziki on the gyro is super tasty and we can not finish the gyros - even with splitting. I have gotten the dolmades before & the gyro salad - both great. I haven't ventured out of the greek menu, but my brother has gotten the fettuccine Alfredo and loved it.

They also have take out, which I love.

This place is one of the best in Temple Terrace.